Chapter 4

ITS LIAM! from my history class.

I look over at him. he was currently laughing with some cute blonde dude.

I go back to my life and realize I'm sitting next to THE LUKE HEMMINGS. HAHA IM FINE AHAHHAHA NOT.

ok don't throw up. be cool.

Oh look at that he's talking to you. ok focus. he's a person like u.

What is he saying?

"Are you alright??" he asks me.

"Um yeah why.." I answer. I'm sweating so bad. he's so cute. his hair is perfect. he has the cutest little amount of facial hair. his lip ring is so hot I'm going to die. oh my gosh he looks so good in that red flannel. oh my god he's wearing skinny jeans. I'm going to die oh my lanta.

"Your face is bright red." he says putting his adorable hand on my head. "your burning up really bad."

It takes me a while to process what he says.

I put a hand on my head my face suddenly concerned. "ohmygosh"

"Here" Luke says holding his ice cold water bottle up against my head.

I smile at him "thanks. I guess I'm just a little starstuck..."

"No way, your a fan?" he smiles laughing a bit.

"Haha.. yeah a pretty big one. me and Zoey both are actually." I tell him pointing to Zoe.

"She seems pretty attracted to Ashton..." he says looking over at the two of them talking.

"Yeah he's her favorite."

"Oh," Luke says. he glances at me. "Who's yours?"

Without even thinking I shout "LUKE"

I mean it's just kinda a force of habit.

I clear my throat. "ahem I mean, Uh y-y-y-you"

His eyes light up "Aw really me! Haha did u hear that Calum! I have a fan that likes me the most!"

Calum suddenly looks at us. "huh? oh uh cool. nice to meet you, Uh I'm Calum."

"Hehe hah yeah I know, I'm Bethany" I say shaking his hand, but having some trouble as Luke is still holding his water bottle up to my head.

"Um Luke I think my head is okay now, thanks" I tell him waking him from his little day dream he was in while I was talking to Calum.

"Oh yeah right." he says taking off my head.

Before I knew it our table gets called up for lunch.

I get in line and look at the options.

Corn dogs, hamburger, fish sandwich, sub/wrap.

Corn dogs it is.

I get my corn dogs, some fruit snacks a bag of chips and an izzie.

I head to the check out lane.

That will be 2.45 the old woman tells me. I tell her my student ID number.

158546.

"Ok thank you have a nice lunch."

"Thanks you too!" I say and walk to my table.

Zoey shows up seconds later. we were the fist ones back.

"So it looks like your getting pretty tight with Ashton." I tell her smirking.

"Yeah. it's awesome." she says "I'm just scared that tomorrow I'm going to wake up and this was all just a dream."

"Awe bae, I REALLY hope that DOESN'T happen." I say as the rest of the guys come and sit down at the table.

Throughout the rest of lunch we all eat talking occasionally.

Me and Zoey end up exchanging numbers with luke, Michael, and Calum.

~~

"Okay let's head to math!" I say to Zoey as we walk up the stairs.

We grab our back packs from mrs. Highes room and head to the math room.

luckily they were right next to each other, so we only had to walk like two steps.

As I walk in I see two people I already know

Caspar, and that guy from choir who's name starts with a 'c' who I still can't remember.

Me and Zoey go to the two open seats in the back. I end up sitting next to that 'c' guy. in front of me is Caspar.

'C' guy turns to me.

"Oh my gosh Bethany! I haven't seen U in forever!" he says reaching over to hug me.

"Hey um Uh.... CONNOR!" THATS HIS NAME! I REMEMBER NOW! we were like really good friends for about a year in 8th grade but then when high school came around we didn't have any classes so we kinda split apart.

~~

Zoey's P.O.V.

Ugh it's been like 30 minutes into this class and I am bored af.

I raise my hand as mrs. wizard calls on me right away.

"Yes?" she asks.

"Um may I please use the bathroom?" I ask. I mean it's not like we're doing anything important, just going over the rules and crap.

"Sure"

I rush out the door and wait out side the bathroom.

Me and Ashton planned to meet up outside the bathroom at about this time.

A few teachers pass me in the hall and I worry for a bit, thinking they'll question me. but they barley even glance at me.

Suddenly I spot Ashton walk over here.

"Hey" he says hugging me.

"So what is it you want to tell me?" I ask

"Um.." he scratches his head. I think I know what's happening next. oh boy at least I hope so.

"Will you..." he says

Suddenly he stops talking looks at me deep in the eyes.

Before I knew it he's taking that step in between us. His lips lean in fast.

My back hits the wall lightly as our lips crash together.

The kiss is long and passionate. I'm scared we'll get caught though.

I push him back "ashton."

"I think I like you." he smirks, and we go back to kissing.

AN:

Omg ZASHTON WHAT EVEN!

They're relationship is moving too fast!! haha oh well!

Anyway ily all!

31 reads yay!!