Welcome to zodiac!

"Jasmine."
I heard a voice call through a speaker next to me.
I shifted in bed, going to reply. I click a button and a small red light turns on at the bottom of the speaker attached to my wall.
"speaking," I say, following with a groan.
"jasmine, please come to the main floor you have to start lessons." spoke the voice.
Not wanting to argue with whoever was on the other line, I shut off the speaker and sat up in bed.
I stay there for a second, just staring straight.
I was snapped out of my daze by the speaker making a buzzing noise, signaling for me to get up. I obeyed the call. I finally got out of bed and walked out of my room and headed down to the ground floor, not even bothering with getting ready, I didn't want to.
I started going down the stairs at the end of the hallway, I already knew how many rules I have broken just for not wearing my uniform with my sign on it.

As I walked down the stairs I could tell that some of the people I was passing by were giving me dirty looks, they are in the Leo division after all.

I got to the main floor and was met with my two "parents" even though they treated me as more of an associate than a child.
"jasmine, what did we say about uniforms? They are mandatory!" Martha (my mother) spoke.
"Yeah, yeah I know but I'm literally the youngest individual in this entire building so I don't think it's that hard to spot me in a crowd." I replied in a monotone voice.
my "father" (Daniel) looked at me disapprovingly.
"jasmine, get ready and come back down here STAT!" Daniel said in a demanding tone.
"What am I doing in training that's so important that I HAVE to get ready?" I replied without thinking about how disrespectful it was to say that.
They both gave me a dirty look.
"you're training your first group, your actual training and lessons are over, this is your first test." Daniel announced.
I had a moment of panic and hastily sprinted back up the stairs.
I ran into my room, fumbling with my room card key.
I swiftly entered my room and started pulling pieces of my uniform out of my closet.
My uniform consisted of baggy pants that cuffed tightly at the calves and fit around my waist. A turtle neck that only reached to slightly above the base of my neck, we had options for our shirts as long as it matched your zodiac signs color. I'm part of the aries division, meaning that my clothes consisted of different shades of red. I put my belt with my sign on the buckle on.
The only thing that everyone had in zodiac was a pair of black, long socks to wear on weekdays and white ones to wear on weekends. I put my uniform on, along with a pair of black air forces.

I went to a vanity attached to my wall to slick my loosely curled hair into a ponytail.
I quickly exited my room after getting ready.
I ran downstairs, meeting the eyes of my parents.
"took you long enough, we need to go to the main studio and we will leave you to it." Martha said, suddenly pulling me closer to her, "don't mess this up."
Feeling slightly offended, I followed them to the main studio on the ground floor.
I walked into a room filled with people from the aries division, they all looked tired. I quickly started from what I was trained to do when people in a room were tired, rally them up!
"get up and toe the damn line, ladies!" I said loudly to the group of men in front of me.
They all looked confused, some snickering at the fact that a 14-year-old thinks that she can control these adult men.
I ran up to one of them, grabbing them by the neck of their shirt. They toward over me, my 5'5 stature was no match for his 6'1.
"i said. Toe. The. Line" I said in a threatening tone.
He quickly did so, followed by the rest of the group.