Art Requests? (Closed)

READ ALL THE WAY THOUGH!

IT MUST BE PG13 (mainly with gore stuff) OR LESS!

I will be ok with incest. (Altho I don't agree with it) I am ok with doing Gore and Fluff. And of course I'm ok with doing Gay ships. (Obviously, if you know me even a little bit) Or anything like that.

If you do not like a fandom listed, then just skip the chapter with the drawing on it. The chapter names will be like this

Fandom - Ship / Person / Persons

You can request from the following fandoms
Hermitcraft (season 6 or 7) (this DOES include the Hermitcraft recap dudes)
Truly Bedrock
Team Crafted
TheHardCore(re)Quest (season 1 - 3)
CountryHumans (I WILL NOT Do CSA, ThirdReich, JE, USSR and so on. I will only do now days Countryies!)
StateHumans (countrs provinces and whatever the other ones are called)
CityHumans
AppHumans
Statetalia
Sky Media
MediaHumans (depends on who it is)
KingdomCraft (like with Lauren and Lizz and Scott, and so on)
NewScapeCrew
Aphmau (Mcd or MS)
Carflo (his YHS series)
Evo
Sam's YHS/TS/KOV
Undertale (any of the AU's are fine, EXCEPT Lusttale! I will not draw or accociat myself with Lusttale!!)
Deltarune
More will most likely be added later on

If you want, I can do crossovers!

If it is a AphState, AphCity, StateHuman, CityHuman, CountryHuman, AppHuman, is Media Human that please give me genders. Also, if you want them to be a certain gender, tell me, if you don't care, tell me.

Also, if you want them to wear something that IS appropriate, Describe it. (This goes with any of the fandoms)

If you request a different fandom that is not listed, I will not do the request!

Again, if your not ok with a fandom and/or a ship, skip the chapter!

The tittle of this chapter will determine if requests are open or not

Bai!