Synopsis

Sparkly lights, chandeliers and a touch of golden things is what I saw here inside in this mansion.

Red velvet silky gown is hugging my bare skin. My grey faux fur shawl in my arms and around my waist are complementing my night gown, as well as the dangling earings and sparkly cartier diamond necklace while letting my silky hair flow.

The sound of my heels are echoing through the walls. My skin is touching everything and trying to decipher the puzzle going on my mind. Nothing's here. Is what I said to my self or as what i thought.

Paintings. There are a lot of paintings here, from da vinci's, Claude Monet, Picasso, and Michaelangelo. So he's a fan of paintings huh? I was touching the paintings when I accidentally push a painting then a clicking sound caught my atention. Is he a fan of paintings or just hiding something behind these?

At the end of this hallway is a mirror attached to the wall with a golden frame. While I was busy touching the things and hoping to find a clue, I saw someone's reflection from the mirror. Someone's coming. I immediately jumped backwards as I know that he or she is gonna attack me behind my back.

"I know youre there." I said calmly while slowly turning to face her.

"What do you think youre doing?!" She shouted while running towards me with a couple of daggers in her hands.

"I should ask you that question, what are you doing here Eliza?" I said while dodging her attacks.

I know she isn't skilled enought to hurt me. She's always in a rush so all I can do is dodge her attacks and catch her quickly.

Gripping tightly at her dagger, she charges her right arm trying to hit and stab me but my calculations were correct and i expected her to do that. So in order to defend my self, I dodged and quickly get away. Her face turned pale when she saw me at her right side. I quickly kicked her stomach as hard as I can that made her breathless and she slowly stepped back while catching her breath.

"You won't gain from this!" She hissed and run towards me but this time she's slowing down and holding her stomach while her other hand holds a dagger and trying her best to stop me.

"Oh, yes I will." I hissed back and run towards her and punch her straight to her face and that made her fall back down.

i grabbed her and tightly wrap my hand around her neck. "I know there is something behind these walls, now tell me the code!" I shouted. I can clearly see that she is getting scared so I tightened my grip around her neck more.

As what I thought she is scared. A continuous tapping can be heard and produced by her. Goodgirl. She is spelling something in morse code. I, then let go of her and she was catching her breath and watched me decipher the code.

click click click

A few click left , I unlocked the secret door. I sensed her slowly walking towards me so I quickly bend and get my dessert eagle pistol and surprisingly shot her.

Her face are terrified and tears are rolling down to her cheeks. Pathetic bitch.

"It's such a waste Valerie, we could be friends you know?" she faintly said.

We could if you weren't a bitch and helped me back then.

I let her mumble things and wait for her to die to shut her up. When everythings clear, I clicked my earpiece. "Everything's clear."

Now where are you father?.