Chapter One

_________________________
I'm not really a writer, so I don't know where I'm going with the story atm but just wanted to release whatever I wrote <3 I'm not the biggest  fan of x reader, would rather not use it but whatever.
________________________

• • • • •

•      •     •     •     •

!toxic!

• • •
CHAPTER ONE
• • •

"Tsukasa."

Splattered blood and dismembered body parts is where his eyes focused on. Oddly enough, no metallic smell filled the air despite the scene in front of them. Who would have thought ghosts could bleed?

"Tsukasa-kun."

His fingers were dipped into the thick liquid, occasionally pressing his whole hand into it and gripping it, as if he could get ahold of it. But it slipped from the small cracks of his hand every time. What a shame! he must have thought.

A gentle hand pressed onto his left shoulder, fingers softly pressing into the cotton sateen fabric of his black kimono. Still, his eyes haven't moved from the gruesome scene he has created.

"Tsukasa. We need to get back to the broadcasting room."

That's when Tsukasa blinked, shaking out of whatever crazed daze he was engulfed in. He removed his hand from the sticky substance, and placed it on top of whoever placed their hand on him.

"I did it, I did it!!" He abruptly stood up, missing the slightly scrunched up face of disgust Sakura made after feeling something wet touch her hand. Can this idiot not smear blood on her?

"Did'ya see that, Sakura!?" His eyes were wide with a childlike excitement, and it made Natsuhiko sick to his stomach. This was far from exciting. It was disturbing. Over time, he grew somewhat used to the atrocities that Tsukasa committed but he was still a sane human, and just like any sane person, this was horrendous.

"Did'ya see him go scrunch!?" Tsukasa threw his hands up and clenched his open hands shut to imitate how his victims head was crushed. Despite his childlike excitement, his eyes never shone once. They were completely black— empty and unremorseful for what he's done.

"Yeah." Sakura blankly replied, and Natsuhiko didn't know how Sakura remained so stoic faced, "Go get yourself back to the broadcasting room. We'll get this cleaned up."

"Again?" Y/n's voice rang out from behind Natsuhiko, "Now, why in the world would I want to touch that?" Y/n pointed towards the body and shivered.

"Hmm?! What's so wrong with it, Y/n-chan!!" Tsukasa exclaimed, as if he'd heard the most shocking thing.

"Everything. It's so gross." Y/n walked forward and stopped not so far away from the fading body.