Chapter Two

_________________________
apologies for the late update! kind of learned my lesson to not publish a story if I have no plot.  still working one up <3 hope everyone is healthy and safe
_________________________

•      •     •     •     •

!bonding!

• • •
CHAPTER TWO
• • •

"Your head is shaped kinda weird."

Sakura could only sigh, as Y/n and Natsuhiko went at it with their daily banter.

"Hey— don't insult me in front of Sakura!!" Natsuhiko exclaimed, pointing a scolding finger at the younger girl.

"It's not like I said something she didn't know.."

They were lounging around in the broadcasting room, doing nothing and 'hanging out' as usual. Natsuhiko was skipping his fifth period math class, while Sakura and Y/n didn't have to worry about school because— well— they're dead.

"I wasn't going to say anything," Natsuhiko looked a bit smug, "but your left middle finger is kinda crooked." He was touching his head subconsciously because.. did he have a weird head shape?

"What?" Y/n could only look down at her fingers in confusion, but Tsukasa was quick to jump close to her and grab her left hand before she could even catch a glimpse.

"Woah! No way!" Tsukasa gaped out loud, and (Y/n) couldn't even get flustered at the contact because she was also curious about her supposedly crooked finger, "she really does!"

Y/n shook his hand off and anxiously looked down to see for herself and saw..

"HUH!?"

There it was.

Her middle finger wasn't that obviously crooked, but if someone looked close enough, you'd see it would lean more towards the left. It made (Y/n) immediately shoot Natsuhiko a suspicious look,

"Okay, what the fuck are you doing staring at my fingers, you fucking creep!"

Natsuhiko can only choke on his words in a failed attempt of making up an excuse— panicking over such an accusation because it wasn't true,

"Exactly, keep choking. You don't even have the decency to speak properly right now." Y/n bit out, amusement flaring up in her eyes watching Natsuhiko turn red in embarrassment.

"I swear it on Sakura—"

"Don't bring me into this."

"—on my life that I have never stared at you or done anything creepy towards you!"