Chapter Three

_______________
IMPORTANT!! Tsukasa has already met Amane on the rooftop. So all previous chapters happened someplace after the rooftop meeting.
Ah ha ha, I'm just gonna write on the whim since I suck at plots
______________

•      •     •     •     •

!mitsuba!

• • •
CHAPTER TWO
• • •

There (Y/n) was... being a fucking idiot.

Sakura observed her interact with Tsukasa, watching how her eyes literally glowed at the sight of him.

Her skin was a tinsy bit flushed, her body language— it was just so obvious, and her lips were like a permanent smile, almost never relaxing unless a serious topic came up.

Sakura has observed this exact scene plenty of times and no matter how much she tried to understand where (Y/n) was coming from, she still couldn't fathom what she even saw in him.

Of course Tsukasa was sweet at times(she seriously doubted it was genuine though), but it wasn't worth the.. other side of his behavior.

He was just unstable.

But at least he was adorable, she'll give him that.

But regardless of her disagreement with her choice of a crush, it wasn't any of her business. She had no say on something like that, and neither did she plan to try and sabotage it. Maybe asking a few questions about why isn't a bad idea but.. still none of her business.

"You thinking the same thing?" Natsuhiko muttered, popping out of nowhere, almost startling Sakura out of her thoughts.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She replied nonchalantly, shifting her attention onto her book.  Natsuhiko snorted, lifting his lips into a lopsy smile,

"Sure," Natsuhiko let out a yawn, grabbing a chair and sitting beside Sakura, "then, what's going on in that beautiful mind of yours?"

"None of your business."

"Aww, is it me?? I wouldn't blame you, Sakura-chan~!"

Sakura didn't bother to give him a reaction, already having grown used to his behavior. It was ridiculous how this kid didn't give up.

"Am I too much to handle~♡?" Natsuhiko continued, his face leaning closer to hers, "no need to think that! I am nowhere as near as worthy as you, My Lady—"

Thank goodness a book was enough to knock him off his seat..

——————