A Heavenly Hell

Third Person POV

After surviving another night, Carter couldn't help but feel that his life is nearing its end. And it'll be by the hands of Freddy Fazbear. However, he returned to the Pizzeria. He had a job to do.

Carter's POV

10:45 PM

I'm insane. Why? I'm coming back to Pizzeria again, even though I'm likely going to die tonight.

Heh. It's odd how much I didn't care if I died when I first started the night shift, and now I don't want to die.

I guess I have Foxy to blame, but I'm glad I came back to this place. I honestly am happy coming back. Even if I do die tonight, I think I can say I'll die peacefully, knowing I found my true love, Foxy. I know that she'd do anything to help keep me alive, even at the cost of her life.

However, I wouldn't love it if she died. I want her alive, and with me. As my mate. That means I have to claim her. I know of two ways to claim someone as a mate.

The first is by having sex, though I doubt that'd be a good idea. I don't think Foxy would appreciate it if I raped her. Or would she? Nope! No sex! At least, not now.

The second way is by nomming on one's ear or where their collar bone is. That's most likely what I'm going to do. I'd rather nom on her collar than her ear, mostly because it's easier.

Anyways, enough talking about how I'll make Foxy mine. Right now, I'm at the Pizzeria preparing for the night. I was at my apartment planning for tonight and how to defend against the animatronics, mostly Freddy. And I was able to find enough junk in dumpsters to defend myself.

A bucket of sand, and a few banana peels. Of course it was odd for me to carry each item in, but that was the easy part. The hard part was surviving the night.

11:50 PM

I was going towards my office, but first, I want to see if Foxy is up. I walked into Pirate's cove, and saw Foxy sleeping in her hammock. I picked her up and took into the office.

I set Foxy down in the office chair, and waited for the clock to strike 12 AM, and for the mayhem to begin. I was looking at Foxy with a smile on my face, thinking about what a life with her would be like.

I started to fantasize about a life with Foxy, and what could possibly happen. I was rudely awakened from my thoughts when the phone rang.

Freddy's POV

12:00 AM

The guard took Foxy into the office with him. He better not be doing bad things to her. I'll find out at 3:00, but right now, I need the other two to go after the guard.

Bonnie's POV

I really don't want to harm the guard. I mean, he's innocent! Freddy just can't think reasonably when it comes down to killing the night guard. He just hopes that one of the guards will be HIM.

I looked at Freddy, and saw him looking at me.
"Well, are you going to move," he asked. I wanted to say no so bad, but I don't want Freddy pissed off at me.

I hopped off stage, only to step on something and slip. I landed on my back with a loud CLANG that resonated throughout the building.

"FUCKING HELL," I screamed in pain.

Carter's POV

I heard a loud CLANG, as well as Bonnie cursing. I felt bad for having to do that to Bonnie, but I don't know where Freddy goes.