Second chances...

Hey, guys here is the first imagines I thought to do a Marcus one since they are not common. Thought to get creative ... 

-Play song above if it works when it says so-

The Volturi don't give second chances but do they get second chances. Marcus was seated back on his throne just wasn't time like they always did. He saw that it was dark outside and the sun had finally had gone down. Aro was talking to Caius discussing law-related things. When suddenly this feeling hit my chest. It felt warm almost a bond but it was not in the room he felt it outside. He glanced towards the window puzzled as his brothers turn to him concerned. Aro and Caius stare in wonder as a small smile graces their brother's face.

Demetri suddenly came into the room with a smile on his face. Which aro smiled back at while inquiring,'' Dear Demetri what brings you in here so late ''.Demetri was planning on going out to the square only for a moment then return to retire to his room.

''Sorry to intrude master but I just came from the square it seems there is a small night-time festival occurring!''.Demetri exclaimed with a grin on his face. The handsome vampire seemed excited at the thought. All three ancients shot up at the topic...it had been some time since they were able to go to a good gathering. Aro seemed delighted, while Caius had a stern but thoughtful look on his face, and lastly, Marcus surprisingly seems interested but only slightly. It was an opportunity. To investigate that feeling he felt outside.

Aro and the other two leaders gathered a few guards to bring along. Luckily for Them, this festival was a costume themed festival. Demetri was smart enough to grab enough masks for everyone. As they carefully made their way outside.

Oh, what a sight it was...candles lanterns and string lights filled the square. People were drinking wines and happily dancing. It felt like the old days in a way with people dressed in costume dresses that looked like they had stepped out of the old days.

The three ancient vampires strolled around the grounds as the festivities raged. Aro and Caius both seemed pleased. Marcus on the other hand once in a very long time was distracted.

That smell...it couldn't be. 

Didyme ?...

Marcus looks around only to stare ...If he could cry he would ...

If he could cry he would

''Didyme''.He said in disbelief. This caused aro and Caius to turn to him then in the direction he was looking at. Both men look on in disbelief just as their brother...aro looked on at the young woman. It was impossible...she looked just like her. He smelled the air in her direction smelt just like her. The dark-haired man turned to his brother in law(former) who was looking on with longing. Marcus's demeanor had never changed this dramatic before...

Marcus moved to walk over when suddenly he and the other members of the Volturi heard:

''Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the last leg of the touring festival of the sun and moon now for tonight's entertainment the lovely Diana ''.A loud voice boomed out into the small crowd of locals and a few tourists. Among them was the Volturi...