Chapter 1

So this is my first story so please cut me some slack ;-; 

Anyways, as you can see this is a Drarry fan fiction so if you aren't a fan of the following please click of

1. Gayness

2. More gayness

3. The ship

4. Even more gayness

Other than that... Enjoy the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

Great. Just great, Harry thought to himself as he was heading to the dining hall for breakfast. Just when I thought that things would get better. But Nooooooo, not in my life. I just saw the DRACO MALFOY walking the halls of Hogwarts. I thought that that git would be Azkaban. He was a death eater after all, and he killed Dumbledore! As he reached the dining hall, we went to sit with Ron and Hermione to watch the first years get sorted. 

" Hey Harry! You alright? You seem irritated," Ron said. 

" No kidding. Guess who I saw on the way here. MALFOY!" 

" I tho-"

" Listen young students of Hogwarts! We are glad to see all these familiar faces! Now before we start the sorting ceremony, I would like to inform all 8th years to say behind for an announcement! We may begin!" 

The whole time I just couldn't focus. I just kept on thinking of Dra- no! I mean Malfoy. Why was he here? As a looked around the great hall, I noticed that Malfoy wasn't here. I wonder what happened to him...- Wait! Why do I care! He is a bloody git! No doubt he is going to make this year a living hell. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I herd Hermione yelling at me.

" huh?"

" Harry we have been calling you for the past 5 minutes! Why on earth where we staring at the Slytherin table?"

" I was? Oh"

" Harry are you feeling okay?'

" Yeah i'm fine! Just lost in thought-"

" Now students! Now that Breakfast is finished I would like all but 8th years to leave the hall." 

After the other years left, our new headmaster started speaking again.

" As you many have known, most of the castle was damaged after the war, leaving us with only a little space to put you all in. Because of this, all the 8th years will be sharing one common room. The new password is 'Peace'. Please inform any 8th years that have not present at breakfast. That is all! Please leave, for class is about to start!"

" Well we should be getting to class. Come on Ron! Stop stuffing your face and lets go!"

" I have free period so i'll se you guys later!"

" Bye Harry!" They said as they left the Dining hall.

I was walking the halls while thinking of what I was going to do until class. I decided I might as well check out the new common room. When I got there, I saw the one person I didn't want to see, Malfoy. He was trying to get in, but didn't know the password. 

" Peace," I said

" What?" Malfoy said as he turned around.

" The password is peace," I said as I entered the common room.

As I walked past him, I heard him mutter 'thanks'. Wow. I didn't know that was in their dictionary. Wait, I just help a Malfoy! How did I just realize! Great. Well someone was going to tell him anyway so there was no point.I went to my room and started to relax for a few hour. I looked over my timetable, seeing if there was an easy way to remember it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco's POV

I was not excited. As I entered the school, I tried as much as possible to avoid anyone seeing me. So far it worked, until I felt someone glaring at me. As I slowly looked over my shoulder to see who it was, it was the one person I did not want to see, Harry James Potter. I quickly looked away and ran. I just ran and ran. Before I knew it, I was in the forbidden forest. Well, at least he knew his way around. It wasn't really that scary, it was just dark. I sat there for hours, just thinking on what to do. I made up is mind to avoid everyone. I started to walk back to the school. I wanted to go to my dorm. When I entered the school, Blaise ran by me.

" Dray! All they 8th years have to share a common room! You can find it in one of the tower! Got to split! I have class!"

" Wait what is the-...password.."

Great he was gone. I started to search the towers until he finally found it. I looked at the portrait, tying to see if he could guess the password.

"Peace," A voice said behind me.

" What?" I said turning around. It was Potter.

" The password is peace," He said while entering the common room

I muttered a small thanks, although I don't think he heard me. Wait! Did I just say that! Malfoy's don't say 'thanks'... I probably wasn't even one anymore though. When I entered the common room, and went to go and find myself a room. Thankfully, since there is an odd number of boys, I got to dorm alone. The only problem was that Potters room was right next to mine. Its obvious he was dorming the that red head. Great. This is going to be a long year....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading the first Chapter! Sorry if its bad. Anyways, hope to see you next time!

Tell me if you have any ideas  for the book or any ideas on how I could get better!