Chapter 6

Harry's POV

Well, I just messed up. Big time. Now Dra- ahem- Malfoy is mad. Shoot. Thats when I felt someone glaring at me. Right, I forgot about Ron for a second. I turn to him and see him continue to glare at me, if possible, getting more mad. I raise a eyebrow and look at him, waiting for him to say anything, almost daring him to.

" J-Just wait until hermione hears about this!"

" And she is going to take your side, when she said the same thing to you just last week." I say, slightly amused. Sometimes it shocks me how stupid Ron could be sometimes.

" Potter and Weasley! What are you doing standing up! Get to your seats, class is about to start. And where is Mr. Malfoy?"

" He ditche-" Ron started, when I interupted.

" He told one of us to tell you that he wasn't feeling to well so he wasn't going to be present to class, RIGHT ron?" I say while glaring at him, challenging him to say anything.

" R-right."

" Also, why is everyone staring at Mr. Potter and Mr. Weasley? Get to work! The instructions are on the board. I decided that we are going to make the potions next class."

A time skip brought you to hermione and pansy's hidden room of drarry-

It was dinner and Ron was still mad at me, though it doesn't seem that he told Hermione yet. Although I though it was strange that hermione was being to quiet.I thought that he wasn't going to tell her, that was until he started talking.

" Mione! Guess what harry did before potions today." he said, while glaring at me. 

" I already know the whole story Ron. They whole school does."

" Well, who do you agree with?"

" Harry."

" WHAT?!" He said a bit too loudly.  The great hall's attention turned to hermione to see what she had to say.

" Listen Ron. I have heard the story from biased people, unbiased people, people form that class, and more. And in my opinion, what you did was uncalled for. Malfoy was just minding his own before you came and accused him of things that you don't even know if they are real. And did Malfoy talk back in a rude way? No, he didn't. Harry was just trying to knock some cense into you, like how I was trying to do the whole summer. Therefore, I will stand for harry in this," she said calmly while drinking from her goblet.  Just then, Malfoy entered the Great Hall, and all eyes where turned to him. 

" Um, why is everyone staring at me exactly?" That didn't really help with the staring, so he just shrugged and moved to go sit down, that was, until Ron shot out of his seat, fuming. 

" YOU!" He yelled. Malfoy turned around and looked at him with you confused look.

" Me?"

" YES YOU!"

" Do-"

" You ruin everything! You sick Death Eater Fag! You should be rotting in Azkaban, like your father! Maybe there he will finally see how much of a disappointment you are!" He screeched. Everyone just stared at him in shock, even the professors. They all turned there attention Malfoy, who had the coldest and most emotionless look on his face that a Malfoy has probably ever had. I could just tell everyone was scared of what he was going to do. 

" You, are really sick, you know that? And they say i'm bad." Then, he turns away and storms out of the great hall, his expression never changing. 

" Mr. Weasley! That is 50 points from Gryffindor! And detention with me for a month, and a ban from hogsmede for a month! I will be sending a letter home!" Mcgonagall said.

" But!"

" No buts! You have had many warning and point taken already. You have been disrespecting a student when he has done nothing to you, ignored you peers and friends, and sent him to the hospital wing many times!"

Thats when me and hermione shot up, along with Zabini, Parkinson, Nott, and Greengrass.

" WHAT?!" we all yelled at the same time.

" Well..."