Chapter 2

HI! Welcome Back! We are here with another chapter! Now I am pretty sure you don't to read me blabbering so lets get on with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

I was just about to leave my room when I heard a scream come from the common room. I ran there as fast as I can. Who was screaming? What is happening? When I reached the common room, I looked at the scene in horror. There was a big crown, and in the middle was Malfoy and.....Ron?! I went closer to see what was happening. Ron was standing over Malfoy with the biggest smirk on his face I have ever seen. Dra- Malfoy was lying on the floor, unconscious. Everyone was cheering at the top of there lungs, excepts Hermione, Parkinson, and Zabini. They all stood there in shock and sorrow. Hermione was the first to snap out of it. Ron was about to strike Malfoy again and I saw red. I rushed over and stopped him in the middle of punch. The whole room fell silent.

" What is wrong with you Ron! What did he even do?!"

" What do you mean ' what did he do?!' He bullied us for years and he is a death eater! He had it coming!"

" Just leave him alone Ron! He is practically dead on the floor!"

When I turned around to face Malfoy, Hermione, Parkinson, and Zabini were next to him trying to see if there was a way to get shake him awake. I rushed over and immediately picked him um bridal style. I rushed out of the common room and went straight to the Hospital Wing. Madam Pomfrey rushed over and started to tend to Malfoy. After she was done, she came over and asked how it happened. I slowly explained what happened, still shocked. After that, I was told to go to class. Great

~ Time skip ~

I was at my last class of the day when I realized, I have potions. The minute I stepped in, I wish I hadn't. Somehow the whole school found out about what happened. I sat down just so I can see Snape walk in and start on his mind breaking lecture. I looked at the clock. I still had two hours. Why were lessons so long...

About when we had a hour left in class, Malfoy stepped in the room. He was all bandaged up. Soon everyone noticed. Whispers erupted the room. He looked down.

" Ahem! Everyone get back to what I assigned you! Mr. Malfoy, since the only open seat is next to Potter, you may sit next to him."

Wait what! NO! I watched as he slowly walked over and sat down next to me. He didn't take his eyes of the floor. He started doing the assignment, and I continued to daydream. Then I herd a quiet voice coming out from Malfoy's mouth. I looked over to see him facing me, not really looking at me. I took a closer look at him and god he looked awful. Apart form the injuries, he looked like a zombie. His skin was paler than usual, his hair was a mess, no longer slicked back, and had every dark circles under his eyes. His eyes looked dull, almost like he had no emotions. Wait, he is telling me something.

" Thanks for....helping me.."

" No problem."

He looked away from me. I took one look at him and noticed that he had a small blush on his cheeks. No! I must be seeing things. There is no way a Malfoy could blush. Suddenly, Snape glared at me.

" Since you think you can get away with not paying attention to my class, I believe that Malfoy can help you in the library after dinner. You two will be partners."

He went back to assigning the other partners for the project that I have not payed attention to. I looked over to see that Malfoy was looking at me. His head was tilted slightly and he looked at me with a puzzled look. God that was so cute. Wait no! I did not just call Malfoy 'cute'!

" Potter are you okay? You have this weird expression on your face..."

" Yeah i'm fine. So... meet in the library after dinner?"

" Mhm."

Since when his voice so angel like. Wait was he blushing? Why does that make me happy?! I found myself starting at him for the rest of class. Somehow he didn't notice. Then suddenly he got up and left the class, as well as the other students. Wait, was class already over? Oh well. As I made my way to the dinning hall, I stopped. I can't see any of the 8th years after what happened, especially Ron. I turned around and headed to the library. Might as well get there early. I wasn't really hungry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco's POV

I was walking out of the common room so I could head to my first class when a certain Whesely stood in my way.

" Where do you think your going Malfoy?"

The whole common room started to stare.

" I'm going to class..."

" Are you sure you aren't going to go and cry about your lords death? Bully some first years? Plan peoples deaths?"

"What no-"

I saw a first come straight to my face. CRACK! The sound terrified me as pain filled my nose. I backed up from the impact. I looked up the see the whole common room cheering... Then I saw Granger try to hold Whesely back, but he pushed her of. He came straight for me. I managed to block and dodged a few moves until he landed a punch straight at my stomach. I tasted cold metal in my mouth as I fell to the floor. I turned over and spit out blood, as the room got louder. After that, I saw a foot to my face, then black.

I woke up to see the a bright room and I shot up to looked around. Oh, I'm in the hospital wing. Questions swarmed my head. What happened? And who brought me here? I looked at the clock. I missed four lessons! How long was I out for?!

" You can go to class if you want to Malfoy" said Madam Pomfrey.

" And if your wondering who brought you here it was Mr. Potter."

What? Harry brought me here? Wait did I just call him harry? I mean Potter! I slowly got up and walked to class, hoping that no one saw me. I had potions and already missed half of class. Great. As I walked in, everyone started to stare at me. Suddenly the room was filled of whispering students.

" Ahem! Everyone get back to what I assigned you! Mr. Malfoy, since the only open seat is next to Potter, you may sit next to him."

I had to sit next to Potter?! I walked over the the seat, finding the floor suddenly very interesting. I started working. I might as well get it done. I should thank potter for helping me, I thought. Quietly, I called him. He looked at me and stared at me for a second, and I looked away.

" Thanks for....helping me.." I said quietly.

" No problem."

I looked back at my work. It was around the end of class and he started to explain a potions essay we had to do. Then he said we have to do it with partners that he would assign. Great. Practically the whole school hates me. Snape suddenly glared at Potter.

" Since you think you can get away with not paying attention to my class, I believe that Malfoy can help you in the library after dinner. You two will be partners."

I was in shock, but I quickly snapped out of it. I was about to ask Potter when and where we should do the project when I saw a weird look on his face.

" Potter are you okay? You have this weird expression on your face..."

" Yeah i'm fine. So... meet in the library after dinner?" he said.

" Mhm, " I replied.

I looked at him and saw a slight smirk on his face. I felt a slight blush come up my cheeks and quickly looked away. What was I doing! Malfoy's don't blush, especially at a Potter! Plus, that was gay. Snape had dismissed the class and I left and went straight to the Hospital Wing to get these annoying bandages of. I didn't want to eat dinner. Once I got them of, it was already almost the end of dinner, so I rushed to the library to meet Potter. Why was a so excited? Merlin, what is he doing to me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! Again if you have any ideas for the story or on how I can improve please comment! Thanks again for reading and i'll see you all next time!