Chapter 6: Agreement

I'm back! Let's continue, don't worry Jellal won't be heartbroken for long. Hope everyone is safe and sound. Please enjoy! Also happy Easter, everyone!!
~~~

Mystogan's POV:

It's been 3 days since I finally confessed my feelings to Erza. Sadly however everything has gone down hill from that moment on.

She pushed in me in the face and it sadly left a black and blue on my face. It hurt so bad, but my heart hurt more. The council questioned it and, even though Erza did it, I didn't tell them that. Instead, I told them that I walked into a door. Which is probably something I would do.

Erza remained my personal guard however, due to me not wanting the council to find out how I got a black and blue on my face. However, she won't talk to me or even look at me. She tells me when she's here and then when she leaves, she stays outside of my door when guarding me and that's it.

I really messed things up badly. I knew that I shouldn't have let my feelings get the better of me, but I did and now, I don't even stand a chance.

I sighed to myself as I continued to work on paperwork. I sat there with a frown. I just hope things get better soon.

Suddenly the door burst open, revealing Erza. Her face read darkness all over and she look extremely angry. She slammed the door shut and stumped over to my desk.

I immediately got up and backed away from her as much as I could putting my hands in front of me for defense.

"Erza! Wait!! Not the face again, please. The council is questioning how I got the black and blue and also it hurts really badly!!" I explained.

I soon hit the wall behind me and leaned my back against in defeat. I shut my eyes closed and covered my face with the hands. I didn't know what she was gonna do, but I prayed it wasn't another punch.

However. I remained trembling on the floor covering my face what felt like hours even if it was a few moments, but nothing happened.

I slowly parted my finger to see Erza. She was very close to me. I removed my hands away from my face and looked at Erza as she was extremely close to me.

Suddenly, I saw her close her eyes and she quickly leaned forward and caught my lips. My eyes shot wide open as Erza kissed me. Immediately I closed my eyes and gently raised my hands and cupped her cheeks. I pushed her closer to me. Her lips were so soft and they felt like butter against mine.

I decided to once again try to lick the bottom of her lips asking for her to allow me in and play with her tongue. This, time however she opened her mouth and allowed me in.

I immediately thrust my tongue inside her mouth and played with her mouth. Suddenly she put her hands on my chest and roughly slammed my body against the wall, away from her.

"Easy there, king. Don't get carried away." She warned.

"No problem." I said shaking.

I sighed as I got up, off the floor. We were looking at each other at all. It remained silent.

"So, am I just going to have to address the elephant in the room?" I said, and she glared at me. "Um, why did you kiss me?"

"Cause I hate you!" She shouted.

"Then why did you kiss me?" I asked confused.

"Because I wanted to get even." She yelled back.

"Even?" I questioned.

"Yeah, even. You kiss me and I kissed you back and now we are even. And also your not a bad kisser. You kiss pretty well actually." She blushed.

"Ohh," my cheeks turned pink. "Thank you, you kiss good to." I smiled brightly.

We both faced away from each other as our faces were red from blushing.

"Erza," I got her attention, "could we be friends?"

She turned her back towards me. And immediately I thought it was a no.

"Just remember if you fail in your king duties, I now have the authority to kick your ass." She teased as she slightly smiled at me.

A warm brightly smiled appeared on my face. I held out my arms and gave Erza a warm hug.

"Thank you for giving us a chance." I whispered to her.

"Um, no!" She pushed me off.

"I'm not giving you a chance. No romance, no lovey-dovey stuff. None of that. Is that clear?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am." I said. "So, friends only?" I asked in a soft voice.

"Yes, only friends. Okay, here's what I want you to agree on, okay? I want us to only be friends and we do what friends do, understand?" She asked.

"Okay, but could we at least, kiss from time to time?" I asked nervously.

Um, friends don't kiss each other." She yelled.

"Some friends do, kissing on the cheek." I said as I pointed to her cheek.

"Ooh, you meant the cheek. Sure, but very rarely." She said.

I couldn't stop smiling. Again, I hugged her tightly and snuggled my face against her shoulder.

"I'm really happy that your letting me into your life. We are gonna learn so much about each other." I said as I hugged her tighter.

"I'm happy that we agreed to be only friends." She said.

I smiled more till my cheeks began to hurt.

At least I'm gonna get to know Erza and what she likes and what said doesn't. I will still try to win her heart.

No matter what. I still wanna be with her romantically.

To be continued:

Ah! Sorry for the wait guys.

How's quarantined for everybody? Mine is going alright, even though my sleep schedule is messed up and my eating schedule. All I'm eating are snacks. That's not healthy. I'm being really lazy.

Hope everybody say thank you for reading!!