The end of Cheercamp

We are sitting on the bus on our way home. "I got invited for Prawn!?" Someone screamed. Everyone clapped happily for him. I almost fell asleep looking at Bonzo carving something into an apple. Until He pointed and said something in zombie, bringing our attention to outside the bus. I looked and saw a sign roll out. "Addison. Will you..". On the side of the road. "Go to. the Prawn.." another sign "with.." and then there stood a Zombie on stairs screwing in light bulbs.

Our Mascot, Shrimpy. who was driving the bus, like an idiot. Hit the Zombie! Making him hang on to the edge of the bus not to fall. until he did.  And drove us into the forest. After a lot of screaming we stopped. "Get out.. get out.. I'm way too important!" our 'cheer captain' Bucky screamed and jumped out the back of the bus. "Everyone, stay calm," Addison said. Until she realized what happened to her Boyfriend. "Zed!" And she then also ran off the bus. 

It went quiet. "Maybe we should follow them." I suggested. "good idea." We all jumped out of the bus and went looking for Bucky and Addison. A branch moved in the corner of my eye. Being curious is not always a good thing. I went looking at what it was and bumped into a handsome guy. "I'm so sorry," I said quickly. "Can't you watc..." He stopped talking and looked at my hair. It hung loose and covered my ears. "Uhm... if you are done looking at my ugly hair. Can you tell me which way Seabrook is? My team and I are lost." he looked at me with raised eyebrows. "I won't call it ugly" he smiled ignoring my question. "And it's from here to the left." He said. I was halfway saying thank you until we heard a howl. I turned around to look where it came from. When I turned back the handsome guy was gone. "Weird" I mumble to myself. 

Following the instructions, I came to a road where the rest of the team came together and walked to the road. The bus stood almost on the road. "How did the bus come back up here?" Someone asked "Does it matter? Push that thing on the road and drive home." A zombie said. That zombie was my best friend, Lizzy. "good idea." Everyone except Bucky and Shrimpy pushed the bus back in the road. Everyone went on the bus. "No way that Shrimpy is going to drive us home. Someone who can navigate? I'll drive this thing home." I said and sat down in the driver's seat. "Do you know how to drive a bus then?" Bucky asked. "I have a motorcycle and I'm familiar with a car. So, I think I can drive this piece of junk." With that, I twisted the keys and started the motor from the bus. Lizzy stood next to me and held her tablet with navigation. And we drove home safely. "You drove a lot better than shrimpy. I let you drive next time." Bucky said. I smile. "Thanks." "Don't get used to it. Your still a Freak." One of the Aceys said. My smile disappeared. "I want to go home.." I said to Lizzy. "What did I miss in the woods by the way? I heard a howl." She told me everything she knew while walking home. I walked back to my home and stopped to get some froo-yoo. I paid for my strawberry froo-yoo and the man closed the bar. "I'm sorry Wylda. I know you love my froo-yoo, but I have to stop now there are werewolves on the loose. I'll quit." I smiled sadly. "Have a good day coach" I turned around and bumped into a guy, dropped my froo-yoo, lose my balance, and fell to the ground. "I'm sorry..." I said. The guy caught my froo-yoo. I stood up and put my hair for my ears and took my froo-yoo back. Then I noticed it was the guy from the woods. In a 'Seabrook powerplant' uniform. I took a last look at him and walked back home on a fast pass with my froo-yoo in my hand.

Thanks for reading, I'm sorry if there are still some typos in it. And don't forget to vote!

Edited: 15 February 2022