Blue "thing"

When I come upstairs I run outside and take a good breath of air. "Everything is fine, nothing wrong," I tell my self and close my eyes trying to calm my breathing. "Are you okay?" I hear behind me. I startle and growl short at the person. Then I see it's Jade and I stop. "you scared me." I said relieved. "That was not my intention. Are you okay?" "yes, I'm quite claustrophobic," I said a bit ashamed. Jade nodded. "Shall we go inside and get some drinks?" "Yeah, sure." we walked in and saw the moonstone is in the middle of the dance floor. When I have finished my drink everyone suddenly starts dancing. I walk over to Wendy, Lizzy, Julia and her date who are dancing together. And dance with them. After a while, Addison suddenly starts to sing and a nice song comes on. Everyone dances along. The moment the wolves performed their dance piece, we touched the Moonstone and teleported to the WolfDen. Apparently, the Moonstone doesn't like the school either.

We continue to dance until someone calls out 'Pizza' and I sprint to it to claim a box. When I have one I sit on a rock and eat the pizza until Wendy sits next to me. I give her a piece and she tries it. "yummy?" I ask. "Yes," she says happily, chews her mouth and kisses me. I quickly swallow my pizza and kiss her back. It felt magical. Her lips felt like silk soft on mine. The vague taste of the pepperoni pizza still in our mouth. I've never kissed anyone before, but kissing with these fangs isn't the easiest. We broke up and looked at each other. Just as I looked into her eyes Julia sat down next to us. "do I interrupt something?" "No, it's good," Wendy replied. we took another slice of Pizza and handed it over to people how also wanted pizza. The party had come to his end.

You could see people staying because they don't know the way out of the Forest. I stand on a rock and blow my fingers. Someone is turning the music down. And some wolves quickly cover their ears. "Oops," I whisper. Everyone looks at me. "If people want to go back to Seabrook and don't know the way, you can follow me. I'm heading back in a few minutes." I announce. I walk over to Wendy and smile at her. "I see you tomorrow." "Okay, Goodnight" she spontaneously hugs me. It scared me and my eyes start to glow yellow, but I hug back. I have to come over it, I won't let him be a part of my life anymore...

I let go and walk to the exit. I look at the people who have already gathered. Some Humans looked scared. I blink quickly and get my eyes back to normal. I took a look through the Den before I leave. And see Wyatt looking at me in a way of. Are you okay? I node short.

it was quiet on the way back. people had turned on the flashlight on their phone to see where they are going. when we got close to lamp posts, people turned off the flashlight. "I walk with you to ZombieTown. From there, everyone knows the way I hope." I said. In the light, I saw that Lizzy was also walking along. When we got to ZombieTown I walked with her to her house. "So, how was the party?" "It was fun. How is your shoulder?" "Good, and it's fine. I think I get a scar, but at least your not hurt." I say with a smile. We arrive at Lizzy's house. "I see you tomorrow." Lizzy says and walks to the doorstep "see you tomor ... ah .." I suddenly hear a deafening sound. I sink to the ground and press my hands on my ears to make them sound less noisy. Lizzy ran up to me, the sound gets worse. "Are you okay?" I nodded and get up. "Yeah, I'm fine. Go get inside. It's late, your dad is waiting." I try to ignore the sound. "Alright. See you tomorrow okay?" "Yeah." When Lizzy got inside I took my phone out the leg-bag. And saw that is was tripping and the screen began to bug. I have no idea what to do, so I turned it off. The sound was immediately less annoying. I started walking to the gate of ZombieTown. I arrived and then heard the Z-patrol and police shout at each other. "come over here, quickly" said one of the police officers. I don't know what's going on, so I did what they asked me to do. When I got there the Z-patrol closed the ZombieTown gate.

Only then did I realize that zombies were walking around in Zombie-Mode. I am shocked and my eyes turn yellow. As soon as a policeman approaches, the noise gets worse. "Wow, your eyes." The man said. "What?" I asked before falling on the ground for the second time. It looks like everything went in slow motion. There was a bright blue "thing" falling from the Skye. A wolf howl, and a lot of police cars racing past, now only me and a few other policemen where left. "I think we have to bring her to the forest dude." I hear someone say. I tried to remember the wolf Howl, my first guess was Willa. But I'm not sure. The police officers took me into there car and drove to the forest.

In the car, the sound was worse than before. I had the feeling like I almost fainted. When we arrived at the forest they lifted me, which I didn't approve, out the car on to the forest ground. Once we were out of the car I felt already much better. I heard another Howl, this time I'm sure it's from Willa. I sat up, looking where it was coming from. "Are you okay?" Ask the police officer who suggested to go to the forest. "A lot better, thank u," I answered. The radio rang. "we are on the spot..~" murmur "~ there is a lot of smoke..~" again murmur "~ what is that ...?~" silents. I got up unsteadily. The policeman walks up to support me. but the sound returns. Again the sound came through the radio. And I reach for my ears to cover them. The policeman realized that it was coming through the radio and turned it off. "Is that better?" He asked. I nodded. "Good." He took his phone and turned it off as well. "Now let me help you find your way to the Den." I look at him. Why does he know so much?

once near the pine, I tried to run in. it was more like stumbling. The Policeman suddenly disappeared. Strange.

When I walked in I saw everyone waiting for someone. Clearly not for me because when they saw it was me they looked disappointed. I looked around. Willa is talking to someone who wasn't looking so well. then I saw Wendy and quickly sat down next to her. "are you okay? can't imagine how it should have been in the city." Wendy asked. And lay an arm around my shoulder, I shivered short. I lay my head down on her lap, and she patted my head softly. I almost fell asleep, until Wyatt came in.....

First of all, thank you very much for the 3.3K views. and the 100 stars. I am so very sorry that it had to take until the rebounded chapter. I'm very busy, and I had a huge writers block. but here it is, maybe there will be a few more backstory chapters. but I promise nothing.

hope you like it.

love SonyaPasta🖤