Someone else's eyes

P.O.V Lizzy

I'm video calling with Wylda. I raised an eyebrow. "what?" "Do you remember werewolves have claws?" I said and she looked at her hands, then she fainted. "Wylda? Your still there? Hello?" I almost screamed at my crappy phone. I texted Wendy.

Me: I was video calling with Wylda and the fainted. I don't know what to do, Help me!?

Wendy ;P : Go to her house to see how it goes? I'm trying to come.

I went downstairs and bumped into my little sister Zuzanna. "Where are you going?" She asked with puppy eyes. "I have to go pick up a book by a friend of mine. Don't worry, you'll be fine." I stroke her shoulder and walked to the kitchen. "Dad, I have to get a book at a friend's house I will be right back." "Alright, teddy bear. Be home before the Z-patrol." "I will dad, bye!" I said walked to the door put on my shoes and almost run to Wylda her home. I knock on the door and Wylda's mother opened, "what are you doing here that late?" She asked. I almost pushed her aside and run to Wylda her room. Her mom followed me and we saw her on the ground. "Let's move her to the bed." I took her feet and her mom took her shoulders. "1,2,3" we lifted her up and put her on the bed.

P.O.V. Wendy

I tried to Sneek out of the wolf den. "Where are you going?" I heard behind me. I was startled and growled at the person. "Ey, easy." He said. It was Wyatt. I stopped and started coughing. "Where were you going?" Wyatt asked. "To Wylda, Lizzy texted me that something was wrong. So I have to know what's wrong." I said impatiently. "You can't. You're sick." I start to breathe heavily. "I have to." "Okay, at least tell Willa." "I wait here. You tell her." "Fine don't run away, you won't come far. I'll be right back." He walked off "fine." I sit down and wait for him. He comes back, "We can go." I stood up and walked to Wylda's house. The door was open so I run inside. "Wendy, have some respect!" Wyatt called and followed me. I run to Wylda her room. There I saw Lizzy and her mom talking to each other. "H.hey." I said and looked at Wylda, I felt like I got a stab in my heart. I look at her and see that she has a necklace with a stone on her neck, my heart made a small jump of happiness. "She is okay right?" I ask worried. "She will be fine." Lizzy looked behind me. Wyatt was standing in the doorway. "So what happened?" He asked. "Well she showed me that she is a werewolf while video call. And I said that they have claws. She looked at them and fainted, then I panicked and didn't know what to do." She said kinda sad. "You said it your self, she will be fine," I said and smiled soft to her. "Your right" Lizzy nodded and sat down on the bed. I sit down next to her. "Sorry for asking so much, but if she is a werewolf, why are we only finding out now? Where was her necklace all that time?" Her 'mom' answered. "I found her around the age of 6 on my doorstep. She had a bag with some stuff in it. And this metal box with necklaces.-" the mom stopped talking and took a metal box from Wylda her pillow and opened it. Wyatt walked closer to have a look. "That are clearly moonstones." He commented and walked back to the doorway. "-well, I just gave it back to her today. Because I felt bad from yesterday.." She continued. "That explains why she knocks out all the time after cheer-practice.." Lizzy said though full. I'm just sitting and listen to what they were saying. She could have died already... she must be very strong, I smiled slightly to my self.

P.O.V. Wyatt

After Wylda woke up Lizzy and I walked downstairs for Thea. Wylda's mom came back in with a silver teapot. I dropped out, took a cookie, and walked back upstairs to see what they were doing. Lizzy followed me curious. "What you doing?" She whispers. "See if the hook up together." I whisper back and opened the door a little so we could peek. 'aww' Lizzy said when the were kissing for the second time, that ruined the moment. now that it was ruined anyway. "Now I get froo-yoo from Willa" I said a bit too happy. Then they started arguing. Oops. O well, they fixed it. Only Wylda, Wendy and I could hear a howl, it was Willa. "Come Wendy, Willa wants us home. We have to go." I said and stuffed the chocolate cookie in my mouth while walking downstairs. "It was nice to meet you. Good evening. I said and walked back to the Den with Wendy. After ten minutes we arrived and I saw willa and zed talking to each other, what is he doing here? "What took so long?" Willa asked mad. "Running is not so convenient at the moment," I said back irritably. "Why are you here?" I asked Zed. "They where wrong to destroy Seabrook power-" Willa and I gave a look to Each other. "- and I was wrong about Werewolfs, you have all the right to fight for who you are." Zed said. "what are we now zombies." I said kinda sad. "Your fearless proud Werewolfs." He tried. "Yeah, they think we're monsters," Willa said hurt, I could feel it. "We are monsters." Zed suddenly said confidently I smell a plan coming up.

I'm sorry, I just wanted to make more character in Lizzy and Wendy. We know almost nothing about them. So there you go.

Hope you guys liked it! Don't forget to vote!❤️