A unlocked secret

When I got home I went to my room with the new dress, shoes and the box with necklaces. I sat down on my bed and opened the box. I took off the necklace I'm wearing and took all the necklaces in my hand. The necklace with the smallest stone started to glow blue.

I walked to the bathroom and put the necklace with the small stone on.

The moonstone started to glow blue and it felt like fire was going through my veins. I clung to the sink trying not to scream in pain. When the pain subsided I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes changed to yellow, I had fangs and a few more white strands in my hair. I was shocked by my reflection and gave a small scream... "Are you okay sweetie?" "Yes, nothing wrong!" I said. I rushed back to my room and texted Wendy.

Me: uhm... I think I need to show you something tomorrow..

I texted Lizzy.

Me: can you video call?.

Lizzy 💚: yeah sure, everything okay? You were not at school today.

Me: I explain in the call.

Lizzy called. I picked up, put my phone down, and start walking around my room. "Sup wyl?" I stop in front of the camera and show my fangs and yellow eyes. "Wow what? You are a werewolf?" "I think so." The yellow eyes disappeared and I started to cough. "Definitely," Lizzy said looking at my moonstone turning green. "But what about the prawn. If they know I'm a werewolf I'm not allowed to go." I said sad "Is that all you worry about? I'm not allowed to go either. Anyway, how did you actually get that necklace?" "When my adoptive mother found me I had a box of moonstone necklaces with me. And only 1 of the three has some strength in it." "So that's why you're always so sick." I nodded. "Does anyone else knows about this?" "No, I texted Wendy that I had to show her something tomorrow. Besides you, no one knows. I think I'm just going to do like nothing has changed." I said, putting a strand of hair behind my ear. Lizzy raised an eyebrow. "what?" I asked. "Do you remember werewolves have claws?" I looked at my hands, they are claws. Big ugly Sharp claws... The next thing I know is that I saw black spots and fainted.

I had the same dream as last night, but shorter. It stopped with Wil lying dead on the ground..

After about an hour I woke up coughing, someone had moved me from the floor to my bed.

"Are you okay?" Mom said and stroke my hand. I nodded. I sat up and saw Wyatt leaning into the doorway, Wendy and Lizzy sitting at the foot of my bed. And mom stood next to me. "I'm sorry, I told them," Lizzy said guilty. I gave her a look. "How much?" I asked curious. "Everything." I sighed. I looked at Wyatt. "why are you guys her?" I asked confused. "Lizzy panicked, texted Wendy. And I'm not going to let her go alone so now I'm here too." "They explained everything to me, I'm sorry I didn't gave you the necklaces sooner." Mom started tearing up. "It's okay. I should not have lost my memory when I arrived here." "It's no one's fault," Lizzy said. Mom gave me a hug and I looked ferry uncomfortable, that I hugged her today doesn't mean she can hug me. "Yeah, please. No hugs." I said. "It just went a bit unhappy" Lizzy continued. Mom let go of me. "Do you guys want something to drink? Thea?" Mom asked. "Yes, please. I'll go with you" Lizzy said and winked at me. "Your coming Wyatt?" "Oh uh yeah, Tea sounds great." He said kind of fake smiling and everyone except Wendy left the room.

"So, are you feeling a bit better?" I asked. "Now I know your okay, I am." She smiled and sat a little closer. "You know, I really like your hair." She said. "Thanks," I say shy, what? I'm shy, since when?. "I like your eyes, they are a really nice green," I said smiling and looked at her. We came closer with our heads to each other. "Thanks" she replied before pushing her lips to mine, at first I didn't react. But then, something in my stomach explodes. It felt like millions of butterflies. I kist her back, after a few seconds we pulled apart. "I think I like you," Wendy said soft. "I think I like you to," I answered. We started kissing again until we heard someone say 'aww.' We looked at the door were we saw Lizzy peeking on us. "Sorry, but it's so sweet." The door opened and we saw that Wyatt was there too. "Now I'll get froo-yoo from Willa." He said. "You bet on us?" I asked and stood up. "Does it matter?" Wendy asked sad. "How do I know it wasn't just a stupid trick." I turned to Wendy and put a step back. "because then I won't do this." She said, took a step towards me. Stood on her toes and kissed me again, I kissed back and smiled. "You believe me now?" "Yes" "good." She answered. We heard a howl. "Come, Wendy Willa want us home. We have to go." "I see you Tomorrow at the den?" I laughed "sure. Bye," I said while Wyatt and Wendy left the house.

I sighed dreamily. "So the wolf got her self her mate already?" Lizzy teased me. "No, she has just beautiful eyes, a nice smell, soft lips." I zoned out a little. "Can I sleep here? I don't think I'll come back past the Z-patrol." "Yes, that's fine. Help me bring the mattress from the spare room to her so we can sleep in one room." Lizzy helped me with the mattress and we let our parents know she's sleeping here. After that, we went to bed.

The end is comming close.. :(

Don't forget to vote!❤️