Chapter 1

[ello lovelies I'm going to start this off with the beginning of her memories and then after in the middle it will begin where I left off! Please enjoy, love you all!]

Kaylee's pov
I can't remember anything of my past till I was about five years old. from there on I can't remember anything. I woke up to the same dream I have always had.
'A loud noise and a black figure standing over me I'm guessing and and loud bang on the door, someone is trying to brake it down. I hear a baby in the back found crying as I lay there with a man I'm trying to figure out who if is staring down at me. Before I have a chance to see what he looks like I'm grabbed up into these arms that make me scared and I start crying. the hooded man starts throwing things around the room. I'm so scared. I see him knock the other crib over and the baby's cry only gets louder and then it all calms down until I'm falling through the air and hear the door break down and women crying and screaming for someone, for me? "They took her!"'
I wake up crying and sweeting. I have had an emptiness feeling since I was young, as if I have this bond with someone that I've known from the very beginning.

Waking up in the morning doing my normal set up. take a shower get dressed in a baggy black hoodie and black skinny jeans. I can never wear throes girly clothes that the normal girls wear. It's not that I'm not skinny because I am but because if I try my father will beat me down till I'm nothing but a mess.

Today's Friday and I'm at school. I let my hair do it natural waviness down my back. Wearing my all black outfit. People leave me alone for the most part, I'm a loner more like it. walking through the halls trying to avoid everyone just waiting till lunch time. It's the only time I'm aloud to eat food. the lunch lady likes me so she gives me a lot of food.

Finally it's lunch time middle of the day. walking into the lunch room I notice something different. I new smell? Yes I said smell because I'm a werewolf. that's why father keeps me so thin and weak so I can't shift and challenge him.

Walking in to the lunch room I don't go straight to the line instead I try to find this smell because it's driving me and my wolf crazy inside! Up until a pare of eyes met mine. The only thing that put me off was the fact that the eyes belonged to a girl?

I would read in my fathers books and wolves and how it feels to have a mate. Someone who is made just for you who will love you till the end of all time.

I got brought out of my thought when the most beautiful girl is standing in front of me. She takes me by the hand and starts leading me out side. "Um can I help you?" I ask while I try to get my hand free from hers. Her strength compared to mine means she must be a wolf. Not saying a word she continues to drag me till we are behind the school in an alleyway. She turns to look at me and smiles.

"You're my mate but, you're a girl." the smile on her face seems to drop at the realization that I am indeed a female. "Thank you for point out the fact that I'm a chick." I say flatly. I can't have a mate and I really can't have a mate who is a girl! 'Oh yes we can! Look at how beautiful she is!' My wolf yells to me I just shake my head and walk away from her.

A few minutes later she is right by my side. "Listen I know you're not happy that I'm you'r mate and a girl but at least talk to me. Let me understand you." she's practically begging me. "what do you want from me? we can't be together it's not that I don't want you because you have no idea how long I have dreamt of finding my mate, but my life isn't worth anything damn it! You deserve better then me." with that I left her as I ran not sure where I was running to till I ended up on the roof trying to keep myself together, yet slowly breaking apart.
The ended really slowly I didn't see her till my last period when she walked in and took a seat. "Class I would like to introduce your new classmate Paige Fallings. I won't you all to show he nothing but kindness." with that I spaced out through the whole lesson just staring at her she would look over at me sometimes but I didn't look away not caring about anything but how beautiful she is.

When the bell rang it scared me so bad that I jumped from my seat. gathering my things and rushing down to my locker till I felt sparks shoot up my and down my waist till I relaxed into her grip. she stood a bit taller then I am which doesn't take much because I'm short. I'm 5'3. I came back to reality and moved her hands off of my hips. "Paige you can't do that." I said shaking my head and opening my locker. Of corse the normal bullshit letter falls out of my locker picking it up to find the words "your a worthless freak." They didn't even write 'You're' right. Closing my eyes shut tight as she rips the paper from my hands reading horrible things people say to me. Grabbing it back from her but it was to late she read it. "Who puts these letters in you'r locker?" I just shrugged it off and got the things I needed and walked away. Hearing her call after me but it keep walking. she grabs a hold of me stopping me, tears ready to fall from my eyes. "I can't do this now, okay? I can't be late getting home." She pulls me into a hug feeling my body slowly relax. "I can give you a lift." she finally says and I shake my head no. "I can't let you do that. Maybe I'll see you saturday. I go shopping around 12pm at the local market." I says hugging her tighter before running off to my house praying I won't be late.

'Shit I'm three minutes late. I hope he is drunk and asleep.' I think to myself.
"KAYLEE! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?" He yells as soon as I get inside the door. I was only 3 minutes late getting home from school because Paige talked to me. "I'm sorry father. it won't happen again. The traffic on the roads made me... " I was cut off short by a hand slapping the side of my face. "I should have killed you many years ago. You're worthless just like you're whore of a mother. It's you're fault that she died. She died hating you!" "STOP IT!" I cry out and cover my ears. he starts beating me and beating me. Dragging me up the stairs stripping me down. Panic. Panic my body starts to kick in and I struggle to get away from him. He has never taken the beatings this far! Starving me, punching me, kicking me, everything he could do to keep me week but never trying to take me! "You want to be a slut I'll should you what a slut looks like!" I'm in my bed trying to fight him off but he is so much stronger then me. Screaming for help but to only have him cover my mouth. I continue to panic looking for anything to save me. He grabs my throat scratching at his arms and hands trying to pry my neck free. Losing this fight meant me losing my life. as I start to slowly drift into the darkness i see the knife I hid in case of an emergency. taking the knife as quick as I could I shoved the knife into his lower abdomen pulling it out, blood everywhere from the wound. He feel off of me not moving an inch. I hope off of the bed and run grabbing my clothes and the money I have been keeping for this day. I run to my book bag and get the food I have been able to safe running through the woods till my body hits another one scared I start picking up my things. I look up to see a wolf sitting there wagging it tail and licked me. it's that bond I always felt missing not a mate bond but I safe one. I didn't understand but as it took in my attire it became angry. it howled loudly making me try to make it stop! "Shh please stop! I don't know who you are but I need to get away from here!" The wolf nodded it head making me confused as to why another werewolf would be here. that's until the wolf was tackles to the ground by a girl. "Paige?" She gets up and runs to me a growl ripping through her chest at the wolf that's shaking it's head. "Paige stop it's okay he's good. there's something about him." a start to go into thought when I was slapped back to reality when the wolf trance formed back into a person. "Kaylee I know this looks weird but I'm here to protect you and I'm guessing so is she." he nodded to Paige with an eyebrow raised, making me blush. "Paige you can't be here this isn't safe I'm not safe for you!" I try to convene her that she needs to leave but she's so hard headed! "I'm not going anywhere unless it's with you. You can't get rid of me not now. not before we even had a chance to know each other. Why are you running? What's going on?" I pinch the bridge of my nose at all the questions she is asking me. I don't tell people anything. I keep to myself.

Years of abuse from a man that is my father who was supposed to love me. instead I get left with a dead mother, a father who beats me to the point of no return, and a mate who is a GIRL. Can my life get anymore confusing...

[OH BET NUN OF YOU SEEN THAT COMING! Her mate is a chick! Btw may or may not be sex in this book with girl on girl action so if you don't fucking like that then don't read it! Seriously I don't care if you're against gays don't be bringing my story down bc you're a homophobe okay? Okay. Do NOT bash gays on my story. thank you love you all!! After all love is love c: ]