Skepnoblade

Warning:
None.
Skeppy x Technoblade

Zak burst through the door screaming at the top of his lungs. "HELP PLEASE TECHNO'S CHASING MEEEEEEE"
"YOU NERD, GET BACK HERE BEFORE I THROW YOU OUT THE WINDOW FOR COINSSSS!" Techno yelled in response.

Bad sat on the couch giggling too himself while a6d looked at them in confusion. Mega and Zelk came from the kitchen with concerned looks on their faces.
"What is going o-", Zelk tried to say before Zak ran behind him to hide from the pig.
"HE IS CHASING MEEEE!!!!!" Zak whined/yelled.
"What..? Why?"
"I don't know Zelk, just protect meeeee."
"I just wanted to talk to him and then he just called me an idot and ran!?? So I chased him." Techno explained.

Dave sighed,"I guess it wasn't important anyways tho..." He walked away, up the stairs and to his room.

Zak now feeling safe stopped hiding behind Zelk, and Mega stopped feeling jealous.
Mega immediately took Zelks hand in his own and dragged him back to the kitchen.
Nobody questioned it.
But that's not the ship of this oneshot so Dirt stop wanting to focus the story on them.
"Zak, don't you think not letting Techno talk to you was necessary? It may have been something important." A6d said from the couch.
"Yeah you muffin!" Darryl agreed.
"Wh- what!? you are supposed to side with me!!" Zak whined.
"We are on the side that is right." A6d responded.
Zak huffed and stomped up the stairs to Techno's room.

Zaks pov.

I know what he wanted to say!!! I was just trying to avoid it so I had time to think. I wanted to make sure of my answer to his question, and not make it awkward if it took me too long to respond.

I knew now my answer. But I'd have to get Techno to want to ask again.

I went into his room and saw him sitting on his bed with his head in his hands looking rather upset.
"Dave... I'm sorry, I was just... Worried," Zak said slowly, trying to choose his words carefully. "Worried that I wouldn't give the right answer. Or would make you upset."
"I..get it.. I guess I was moving too fast. And you don't like me. I get it." Techno sighed, and looked up at Zak.
Dave clearly was upset, a few tears running down his cheeks.

"No... Dave I do like you it's just..."
"I get it okay! You just don't like me in that way. I just moved in and you've probably got a better bond with Bad anyways. Or it's the way I look. You did have a thing for me before wet met irl, but now you're hesitant because I'm ugly." Techno didn't have just a few tears now, he had A LoT.
"No no nonononoon I promise that's not it! I do like you like that! It's just complicated. Please understand!" Zak sat next to him and pulled him into a hug. "Techno, I love you and I do not want to see you cry so smile. I think you're hot. Ok?" Zak said serious. He could have chosen 'beautiful, pretty, handsome' anything really but, nope. Hot seemed better to him.

"Oh.. t-thank you..," Technos cheeks flushed red.
Zak wiped the tears from his face.
"Be happy. Idk how to cheer you up other than affection so if you don't get happy right now istg." Zak said serious although Techno chuckled a bit.
"You know... if that's the case, right now I'm the saddest I've ever been... I might just  need that affection you were talking about"

-k bye love yo-