Dream6d kinda Gream?

Warnings:

none?

Kinda dream x A6d ???

3 pov.

Clay grabbed Vincent's waste and pulled him close to him.

"Come on... You know you want it. Every day since the start of college you've always been hitting on me, and you even confessed." Clay growled in his ear.

They were currently in the school bathroom, Vincent backed into a corner with Clay blocking his way.

"Why don't you go fuck George?" Vincent spat coldly.

"Why would I want him when I have you." Clay whispered, his breath hot against Vincent's neck making him shiver.

"Not even yesterday you were calling me names and telling me nobody cared When I walked in." Vincent managed to keep his stern composure.

Clay was silent.

"I could make it up to you."

"You were all over George yesterday. You knew how I felt, you said you wanted to be with me, that George was your friend and nothing more. YOU INVITED ME OVER BUT WHEN I GOT THERE YOU WERE LITERALLY RIPPING EACH OTHERS CLOTHES OFF!" Vincent screamed, hot tears pouring down his face.

"Vince... You know he meant nothing and he means nothing. I only want you and you know that." Clay said, more forcefully than anything.

"You wouldn't have fucked him if you cared."

"Just let me make it up to you!"

"You're just a horny bastard!"

"Vince be reasonable!"

"I AM BEING REASONABLE!" He yelled pushing Clay's hands off of him.

"Now move."

"No...Please... I swear! I don't even remember yesterday... Please Vinny..."

Vincent flinched hearing what he had loved to be called whenever Clay was around. Clay only wanted him because he was a fuck boy, nothing else. Vincent was a nobody Clay could fuck and ditch.

"Clay. You're only going to hurt me more. Leave me alone." Vincent said, his voice shaking.

"Vincent I swear I won't..." Clays voice was as soft as a whisper. "Just give me another chance."

Vincent looked up at Clay with sad eyes.

"I'm not dumb." He stated simply pushing past Clay and walking out of the bathroom.