Dreamsome

This was written by me and   Hi_I_Am_Ellie

Warnings: smut

ship: Dream, Sapnap and George

3rd pov.

Sapnap was sitting at his house doing absolutely nothing. Just watching Hulu because why not. The show was boring and he lost all attention, now looking in the void thinking about his two beautiful boyfriends. They've been together for almost 1 year now, but Sapnap's stomach was always full of butterflies when they kissed him, or he thought about them, or... just anything to do with them. He loved them, and would do anything for them.

Ping!

Sapnap jumped looking around frightened. His trance had been broken by none other than one of the boys he had just been thinking about. Dream messaged the boy, calling him over to do some 'fun' stuff, saying that George is going to be there as well. Sapnap's cheeks flushed red for the 100th time when Dream had texted him. He read over the message carefully.

DreamyBoi: Hey sappyyy you should come over and hang with me and george we can hang out and just c h i l l :)

Sap <3: I'm gonna be there in 5 minutes bby.

Sapnap let out what you could call a happiness noise, although it was more of a squeal/scream. Their relationship was going so well, and again, he could feel the butterflies in his stomach.

Sapnap through on a pair of black joggers quicker than ever, and headed over.

Yes, the boi was in his boxers, leave him alone they were comfortable.

When he reached Dream's apartment he could already feel his cheeks start to burn. He opened the door slowly, only to see his lovers chatting on the couch with some sweets and alcohol on the desk in front of them.

"H-Hey!" Sapnap's voice made the two tops turn to him.

"Oh.. that was faster than I was expecting." Dream said walking to the boy, pinning him to the door and giving him a sweet and passionate kiss.

"Pfff, you said you weren't going to give him that much attention, I want attention too, ya' know?" George fake cried, making a sad face.

Dream broke apart turning his face to the one who spoke, taking the smaller boy in his arms making his way to the couch.

"I gave you enough attention until this baby came, so don't fake cry at me." Dream set the boy onto the couch, plopping between the two, seeing George roll his eyes and smile softly.

"At least give me a kiss as well." George turned his face to the younger boy, taking him by his collar, kissing him over Dream's lap.

Sapnap kissed back supporting his weight, without realizing, on Dream's crotch. The two broke apart, Sapnap only then realizing where his hands where. Taking them away blushing, the boy only cuddled into Dream's chest, without saying a thing. Dream put a hand around the younger boy, and one around the older boy, dragging the younger one in his lap, only to see him sticking his tongue out at him, before his head was cuddled in Dream's neck, surprising him by his sudden moves. Dream smiled relaxing between the two boys he loved, making circles on Sapnap's back, feeling his warm breath on his neck.

~~SMUT WARNING~~

The three sat like that for about an hour drinking and cuddling, and giving soft kisses when romantic scenes came on TV. One of the kisses between Dream and Sapnap became a little heated. Well they thought a little heated, it was v e r y heated. George felt a bit left out and decided to join in his own way. He pulled Sapnap out of Dreams lap into his own, being careful not to break the kiss between the two. He began kissing Sapnap's neck and jawline. Dream put his hands on the younger's thigh, rather close to his dick. George's hands were all over Sapnaps upper body.

Dream broke the kiss, George too. Dream pulled Sapnap from Georges lap, carrying him with relative ease with one hand, while the other held onto Georges as he drug them to his bedroom.

Dream pushed George into the middle of the bed, and then sat Sapnap on top of George. Making sure the younger boy was facing him.

"I top bottoms." Dream said, making both of them blush hard.

"Who said you c...." George was cut off by Sapnap tuning and kissing him.

Sapnap felt his joggers being taken away by Dream, and George's hand making its way under his boxers slowly stroking him, while his other hand was on Dream's shoulder. Sapnap broke the kiss only so he could moan softly when George's hand left him alone. Dream got rid of all of their clothes, getting up from the bed only to take the lube from his nightstand. He put some on his fingers, making Sapnap to put his feet around his waist, introducing one of the fingers into him, slowly working him open while George was teasing Sapnap's dick, making the boy not know how to keep his moans inside of him. Clay added another finger and after the boy got used to it, he added another one, the younger one finally let his moans escape out of his mouth. Dream took his fingers out, lining up with the boy's entrance, slowly entering him with his length. George now had one of his hands on Sapnap's nipple, teasing him even more.

Dream let one of his hands go under Sapnap and on George's pushing one of his fingers inside, now making both of them moaning synchronously, Slowly starting to thrust in Sapnap and adding more fingers inside George. George was jerking off Sapnap his other hand all over the younger's body. Sapnap needed to finish but George didn't let him. George reached for something on the other nightstand and put it around Sapnap's dick, the object didn't let him finish too soon, making him be pushed over his limits, closing his eyes, his breathing being too quick and fast.

"We kn.... Mmha... we knew you were.. Mahahhhh... going to finish this... AH... fast." George panted, feeling Dream's long fingers hit one of his sensitive spots.

Sapnap couldn't speak anymore feeling Dream everywhere inside of him, touching every sensitive spot he had.

Why the fuck is he this big? Sapnap thought, feeling Dream pulsing inside of him, meaning the boy also couldn't go on much longer.

Sapnap's back had been rubbing on George's dick the whole time. He could feel both of the boys not knowing how to keep the pleasure much longer. Sapnap felt the boy under him finally finishing on his back, and not that much after he felt a warmth going inside of him, Dream finishing as well. Now he was the only one that couldn't. Dream took whatever George put around him away taking Sapnap's length in his mouth circling it with his tongue, while he took his fingers out of the other boy. Sapnap finished as well, in Dream's mouth, his body weak and limp. Dream plopped beside them, George setting Sapnap between them, caressing his face gently.

"I think we went too rough on him Dream." George said, taking a sharp breath.

"I... yeah." Dream took the boy in his arms running one of his hands in his soft but sweaty hair.

George cuddled beside them, his hands around the younger one's waist.

"Dream... I don't think he is going to be able to walk for weeks." George whispered, moving one of his hands on Dream's face, kissing him slowly.

"Yeah, and I'm assuming all the fault and the responsibility falls on me..." Dream pecked George and then Sapnap. "Lets rest, Sapnap's already asleep." He said, closing his eyes.

The three went to sleep, dreaming about the three of them and their next adventures.