🌹Chapter Forty🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER FORTY🌹

I'm not sure which is sweeter, spending Alexander's money and shop and things like that with it or enjoying shopping with his credit card. Probably both of those since I do think that he deserves this and I do like spending his money. I'm enjoying going store to store and just shopping all the things that I like.

I don't think I've ever gone out shopping like this, at least not where I'm almost going into every shop and you know wanting to spend money. Normally I buy one thing at a time and leave the mall or whatever because I've only planned to shop for only one item and that is all I would need.

And Lena is here too and she has bought a lot of things in these stores. Trust me, we had to take a trip to the car to put all the bags in there before we could continue shopping because she really did buy a lot. I haven't bought as much as she has but I have gotten a lot, at least for me and everything I will be using.

"So, I said to him that if you aren't willing to commit to one person since he as dating three girls at the same time, then you don't deserve them and least of all deserve anyone" Lena says. She's telling me about some guy that she met that was actually dating three girls at the same time, which in my opinion is just crazy and I do hope that those girls realize this before they become too in the relationship.

I nod my head. "I think you're right" I tell her. We have stopped for a hot minute to get some food before we will go to the spa. Going to the spa is actually the thing that I'm not excited about and I really wish that I don't have to go because in reality I really don't want to go to the spa. But, Lena she's almost jumping with joy of going there.

You could say that we are complete opposites in this and almost anything. "These women don't deserve to be cheated on, they do deserve a man that will treat them right" I say to her. "I second that" She says. "Now, should we head on, I'm waiting to get my nails done" She says and I nod my head.

I let out a sigh. I really don't want to go there but I don't really have a choice now do I? "Fine" I say to her. In truth I really just wanted to go shopping with his card to get renege and do something that will distract her from going there and perhaps we wouldn't have to go there which would be make really happy because I don't want to go and get a medi cure or even a pedi cure.

We pick our bags and head for the car which is already so full of shopping bags and I'm not sure where we will fit all those bags. "Do you regret buying this much?" I ask Lena as we two of us are trying to get the bags into the car without damaging anything or leaving anything behind.

She scoffs at me. "Of course not, how could anyone regret anything that they buy? I mean this trip is the best trip ever. We really have to do this more often and I like spending your future husband's money. He can just mess up all he wants and that will make you mad at him and then you are wanting revenge like this and we will have to buy a whole new closet" Lena says and I roll my eyes.

"And that is everything" She tells me before I have the change to open my mouth to say something about her little speech there because I do have a thing or two to say about that. And right before I could speak to her she goes into the car. I follow and get into the passenger side.

She starts the car. "For one, I'm not going to let him mess up because he will just have to learn to not mess up. Something that I will teach him. And if she still doesn't understand then we aren't getting married for five years which I'm sure he doesn't want so he has to behave" I say.