Power Of The Dragon

3rd Pov

Bakugo: What kind of fluke is this, there's no way that he's this strong.

Yaoyorozu: He just might be. His father is one known for his brute strength so the only reason I can really see him as someone that's not number 1 is because his destruction he brings wherever he goes.

Ashido: What about Shoji? His quirk doesn't seem good for combat and I don't think anyone was prepared for an interruption from a pro hero.

All Might: Very true, but I believe that Young Shoji will find some way to prevail. Besides this is a test to see what everyone is capable of not a competition to be better than everyone else.

As everyone watches and continues to analyze the situation Y/n reaches the top floor seeing Shoji stand right in front of the bomb.

Shoji: I heard everything that went down beneath me. It seems you're a lot like your father when it comes to power.

Y/n: Maybe, but I get the smarts from my mom and basically everyone else in my family. So if you heard what I'm capable of that means you must be prepared for what I throw at you huh?

Shoji: Maybe so, but there's only one way for us to find out.

Y/n and Shoji get in their stances as they stare down at one another. Their eyes both looking for openings to decide who the victor is. Y/n makes a move first and dashes towards Shoji who gets prepared to block only for Y/n to jump over him.

Shoji: What?!

Y/n flies towards the bomb only to send fire out of his arms and send himself back towards his opponent while bringing his foot back. His leg swings only to hit Shoji's many arms. Not letting up he continues his attack by back flipping off Shoji's arms and sending a flurry of punches each one pushing Shoji further towards the entrance of the top floor.

Shoji: Ugh, you're not letting up huh? You could've grabbed the bomb and won but you faked it out and can't for me.

Y/n: That's my dad's blood in me. I can't say I won if the villain is still able to come back and beat me. So you're my first priority.

Y/n kicks Shoji through the entrance before opening his mouth releasing a torrent of flames from it. Having no where else to go Shoji runs down the stairs as the fire continues to creep closer and closer on him. As the flames reach him he turns around and covers his body with his many arms to protect himself.

Ashido: This is so intense. Shoji's can't do much when it comes to attacking since Heartfilia has the ability to attack close up and from a distance! He's multipurpose when it comes to fighting!!

Bakugo: He's nothing! I can easily take him and win no matter what he throws at me.

Kaminari: Just admit it dude. You're impressed just like the rest of us.

Bakugo opens his mouth to speak only to be interrupted by a explosion being heard from the screen behind him. Everyone immediately turns back to look at the fight only to see Shoji being blasted throw a wall. Everyone tries to see where Y/n is only to see a silhouette with glowing red eyes covered in smoke.

Y/n: What's wrong huh villain? You seem to lack the fire power when it comes to fighting. So, I'll end this here and now before I disarm that bomb.

Y/n slowly walks towards his opponent before he stops and starts casually dodging pieces of metal being thrown at him. With each dodge he takes a step forward to Shoji with his fist ignited and the flames getting darker and more ferocious each second. As he reaches Shoji the smoke around him finally clears only to show markings on his body.