Chapter 5

(FOURTH YEAR) (DURING THE GOBLET OF FIRE)

Arya was returning to Hogwarts! She had spent the summer back home with her family and had even invited Harry, Ron and Hermione over for a week or two to have some fun. It was a lovely summer and Arya had grown. She had gotten a little taller, her hair had gotten longer and she had resorted to straightening her hair sometimes for a change.

She was seated at the Ravenclaw table between Cho and Luna. The two were complimenting Arya on how good she looked in long hair and out it really brought out the blue in her eyes. Just then, Arya noticed Seamus, Harry and Ron tense at the Gryffindor table. Turning, she looked and saw that Draco Malfoy, Pansy, Crabb and Goyle had just entered the hall.

Arya rolled her eyes and looked away, noting that Luna was giving her a surprised look, "Since when did you hate Malfoy?"

"Since when did I like him?" Arya inquired.

Luna shrugged, "it seemed like you two were on okay terms the past two years. What happened?"

"Plenty," Arya hissed.

"You know Buckbeak is alive now because Harry and Hermione went back in time," Luna pointed out.

"But Draco still ratted out to his dad about it and he wasn't the least bit sorry," Arya snapped quietly. "It will take a miracle for me to forgive him.'

"Well then don't look now," Cho whispered, "Cuz he's looking this way."

Arya glanced over her shoulder and sure enough, his piercing gray eyes were watching her intently from beneath his eyebrows. Arya turned around and glared.

"I've had just about enough of this."

With that, she got up and headed over to the Gryffindor Table. She plopped down beside Hermione and instantly Seamus sat on the other side of her, Ron and Harry across from them.

"What's going on?" Fred and George asked as they approached the girl from behind. "Luna talking your ear off?"

Arya shook her head, "Malfoy boring a hole in the back of my head."

At once, Seamus, Harry and Ron glared at the Slytherin table and inched closer to Arya.

"I just want to wring his neck so badly sometimes," Ron whispered.

Arya chuckled just before Hermione spoke up, "So, I wonder what we're going to be learning with Professor Mcgonagal today. She wont tell a soul about what it is all about."

TIME SKIP

Arya was on her way to classes when she almost collided with Hermione and Ron who looked like they were in a hurry.

"What happened?"

"During the quidditch game," Ron explained. "Harry got his arm badly hurt. We have to hurry."

Arya didn't even wait another second and grabbing their hands, dragged them to the medical bay. When they burst in, Madam Pomfrey was bringing Harry different articles to help with the pain. Draco was surrounded by Slytherin's while he moaned over a small sprained wrist.

"Oh you can go Mr. Malfoy," Pomfrey groaned. "Oh that bludger seriously broke some bones Mr. Potter."

"Madam Pomfrey," Arya cried, bursting into the room with Ron and Hermione, "What happened?"

"Just a bludger to the arm Ar," Harry replied. "it's nothing."

Arya brushed it off, "It's not nothing. here let me."