Chapter 2 - A Bittersweet Time

A/N: Woo, we are riding with the wind on this one ~ I know there haven't been much views recently, but I'll update this story as much as I can and hope you will enjoy reading it ^w^ Now let's go ~

----

They had finally settled down in LA and now visited a young man whose name was or so he claimed it to be "Yousiss Dawson", he seemed to be quite innocent enough for many, but mostly Ash and Shorter had their doubts about him. Speaking of Shorter, he did have his doubts, they were in the house of the owner who created it and this Yousiss claimed to be his adopted son, something smelt fishy for sure. Now Yousiss had asked him for some privacy with him alone and he couldn't help with his suspicion, it only grew by the minute. Once arriving to the balcony, Youssis had made himself comfortable on the chair outside, the young adult threw a glance as he entered the balcony and looked up at the sky in silence.

"Let me be brief - Tell me what you want, there are things my friends and I need to do and focus on and I don't want to be here for too long." Shorter said as he looked down at the grass below them and returned his gaze at the young teenager who stood up from the chair and let out an innocent smile on his face.

"Oh, then I'll make this brief for us both, Shorter Wong ~" Now that did trigger more suspicion, Shorter narrowed his eyes over that before he went over and stared down at him with a warning glare before returning back to the railing of the balcony, staring straight at him.

"...Alright, but I don't remember telling you my surname." He spoke, Yousiss looked innocent enough while looking up at him and brushed it off with an innocent smile and scratched his chin as he played with his long hair and looked back at Shorter.

"Really? Then I apologize, I assumed I have heard it by one of your friends. And there is no need for you to stare at me like that ~" He replied with a chuckle and accidentally removed his hand from his neck by mistake, it was then Shorter saw it, when Yousiss lifted up his hand, he realized quickly who it was.

"Y-You are a Lee?!" He whispered out in shock, Yousiss blinked when he heard that and soon realized what he did and let out a shrug before dropping his kind act, he turned his head up while walking back inside of the room and stared back at Shorter.

"Heh, seems like I got found out ~ Very well then, I will make this conversation brief, I want you to make a deal with me." He spoke and let out a soft smirk, Shorter couldn't even believe what he was hearing right now, this young kid in front of him were one of the Lees and it seemed like he was the youngest among them.

"...My family have told me we have a lot to owe for the Lees, they made America safe for us Chinese people...Why did you have to lie about your identity?" He asked as he walked inside and stared down at him, his height looming of his short stature and breathed softly, Yousiss tilted his head with a soft grin and hummed.

"I didn't exactly want Ash to easily find out who I truly am, so I decided to use this identity after I got adopted. Now let me cut straight to the deal, I want you to kidnap Eiji." He said as he placed his hand on his own hip and smirked faintly, Shorter stared at him in disbelief before he shook on his head and tried to keep his composure in check.

"Now why the hell should I do that?! If you are a threat to Eiji, then you are Ash's enemy and therefore my enemy." He spoke, a disgusted look appearing on his face while he stared at the young Chinese lord with disappointment and disbelief on his face, Yousiss played with his hair as he looked at Shorter with amusement in his eyes and chuckled faintly.

"Now now, before you jump to anything, I have some things on the side I want to bring up as well. First off, I have connections with a certain mafia boss and I want you of course to kidnap Eiji for me, however, if you disobey or deny my order, your dear sister and your dear whore to boyfriend will get hurt." He said cruelly and let out a soft laugh, Shorter felt anger rise up within him and soon had Yousiss pinned against the bed, eyes wide as he stared down at him and breathed heavily before gripping onto his throat slightly.