Chapter 4

*BrightPaws POV*
I was walking through the pine forest with WhiteFeather, OwlFeather and SwiftFeet my true mentor even though they all act like my mentors though WhiteFeather is a mentor to SweetPaw who is currently sleeping in, "Are we there yet?" I ask for the tenth time this trip "If you ask one more time I'm going to glue your mouth shut with cobwebs" SwiftFeet groaned, "Hm, Are we there yet?" I ask again "Austin!" The three cats yowl OwlFeathers tail was flicking from side to side from frustration, "Thats it, I'm going to find the cobwebs" WhiteFeather mews before walking off in a different direction, "That leaves us to keep you still" SwiftFeet growls jokingly 'Oh no...' I spin around and start sprinting as fast as I can away from them but I was quickly caught buy SwiftFeet tackling me to the ground, OwlFeather rushed over and pinned me down once I hit the ground, "Did he try to run?" WhiteFeather purred when she entered the clearing with a wad of cobwebs on her paw, "Noo, I don't wanna get muzzled" I whined while struggling under OwlFeathers grip when she got closer causing the three cats to burst out laughing, "We were joking!" SwiftFeet purred "What?!?" I laid my head on the ground "I give up, you three are pure evil" I mumble when I stop struggling, I feel OwlFeather get off me and sit beside SwiftFeet "We needed to collect cobwebs for Mitch's stock, So we might as well add in some training" OwlFeather mewed "And you failed this part of training" SwiftFeet added "Your a mean Mama-Bear and Papa-Bear" I grumble before jumping into my feet and mewing those four magic words "Are we there yet?" WhiteFeather makes eye contact with me before pouncing strait at me "Bri no!" I shriek before we collide.

"Go grab those cobwebs over there" OwlFlight nods in the direction of some cobwebs hanging on branch of a tall pine, "But its so high up" I whine "Exactly, We told you we were going to train you on the trip so, Climb the tree" OwlFlight mews, I turned back to the tree before glancing at WhiteFeather for help, "We already taught you how to climb the pines how did you forget" SwiftFeet mewed, "I didn't!" I replied quickly "I can do this!" I turned back towards the pine, My legs tensed as I crouched down my gaze locked onto the branch with one swift movement I shot into the air my claws unsheathed, My claws hooked into the branch as I swung myself onto it, I straitened out and crouched slowly inching forward paw step by paw step, When I reached the trunk I swung one of my paws slightly under my branch and gathering a pawful of cobwebs, Swinging my paw back up to me carful to not loose any cobwebs by putting the paw back down, I looked around for a good place to jump down when I finally found somewhere I tensed my muscles slightly, Springing off the branch and landing on the ground with a slight wobble due to the lack of a leg to land on I look up to the three warriors to see proud looks on their faces.

"That was so good!" WhiteFeather purred proudly "I must agree, You didn't loose any cobwebs" SwiftFeet agreed, I stood up taller while keeping my paw off the ground, My head and tail held high proudly, OwlFeather purred with amusement, "Lets go back to camp, We need to drop off these cobwebs and its getting late" I mewed before looking back up to the sky to see it was sunset, They nodded before turning back in the direction of camp and padding away.