Chapter 7

*PoolPelts POV*

I open my eyes slowly to see three other cats surrounding me on the gathering island, All four of us slowly stand up and look at each other before a white she-cat mews, "FeatherFur, SweetFur, PoolPelt" She mumbles my name uncomfortably before looking around, "What are we doing here?" SweetFur mews before walking over to the gathering tree and turning back us, "Not that i know of, Any signs?" FeatherFur mews back looking from cat to cat, "Nothing from ShadowClan" I mew uncomfortably causing the other three medicine cats to nod, "Nothing from WindClan" FeatherFur mews causing me and the others to nod "What about RiverClan, BrightPool?" I mew before glancing at the she-cat causing her to shake her head, "SweetFur?" The tom shakes his head as well, walking away from the other three medicine cats I lower my head and start sniffing the ground, "Nothing but prey" I mew as I lift my head, "Then why are we here?" BrightPool grumbles before also getting up and walking around ears pricked for the slightest of sounds, I copy his action but also reach out to the lake with my powers, My head shooting to the left of the gathering tree I dash to the edge of the island hearing the paw steps of the other medicine cats following close behind me, "What did you find?" FeatherFur mews from right behind me, "I can't tell what it is" I mew before skidding to a stop at the islands edge.

Walking towards the area the signal is coming from, "Huh!?" I yelp as something shoots into my side and pins me down, "Wait, PoolPelt!?" A she-cats voice sounds, turning my head slightly my eyes lock onto the eyes of the cat pinning my down "FlameStar?!" SweetFur mews voice full of alarm, FlameStar stares at me before getting pounced at by a black blur, "PoolPelt! You okay?" The voice that I just recognised as ShadeStar mewed from his place beside me, "Yeah, What just happened?" I mewed as I climbed back onto my feet, "We were hoping you knew" A tom mews as he pads out of the lake and sending a warning glare at the Calico that was walking across the tree bridge, "No, we know nothing besides that all the medicine cats and leaders are here" BrightPool mews as she pads to beside her leader, "Now, care to share why you attacked PoolPelt?" SweetFur grumbled before flicking his tail in FlameStars face, "I didn't notice it was him! I just saw a group of cats sneaking around on the island." FlameStar grumbled while staring at the ground while keeping her gaze away from the medicine cats and ShadeStar who was standing guard beside me, Shoving him with my head, "I don't need a guard" I grumble causing him to look at the ground in embarrassment "Sorry PoolPelt", I chuckle 'You'll always be the same Xylo' I look back to the other medicine cats to see them all beside their leaders, "So did you find anything helpful?" BreezeStar mewed curiously, "Other than you four, then no" I replied, My ears pricked to the sound of bushes moving behind us.

Me and ShadeStar spin around to keep an eye on the bush only to find two cats staring back at us, "Brick." ShadeStar growled his eyes locked onto the rouges that happened to be his sibling, "You know this cat?" BreezeStar questioned causing ShadeStar to growl "He was a traitor to the clan" I mew my tail flicking form side to side, "Now, Who are you?" SweetFur questions uneasily towards the other cat, "Oh why dear ShadowClan should remember my voice" The tom mewed evilly, "Brandeen." I growled tail flicking from side to side, "Now, now I would have thought you would be nicer to the cat who saved FrostFangs life now" He purrs "And the name is Red, Get it right" He adds with a growl, "What are you doing here rouges?" BreezeStar growls while standing in front of FeatherFur protectively, "Now why do you think we would know?" Brick hisses grumpily his eyes not moving from ShadeStars who suddenly leaped at the rouge causing the dream to fade and my head to shoot up in alarm, Looking around the den I grumble uncomfortably before laying my head back down 'I'll have to ask Xylo about it in the morning' I think before drifting back off to sleep.