Chapter 3- Players and the Playbook

Artemis' outfit

Artemis' outfit

Apollo's Outfit

Apollo's Outfit

Jughead's Narrative~

Guilt, innocence. Good, evil. Life, death. As the shadows around Riverdale deepened, the lines that separated these polar opposites blurred and distorted. "I'm guilty." Cheryl said in biology class. But of what?

Third Person POV~

As soon as Cheryl was taken from class, everyone froze for a moment, before the two known as The God Twins grabbed their things as started out of the room. "Mr. And Miss Sun, sit down." the teacher said, but was ultimately ignored as the two made their way out of the room and to the office.

As they were making their way there, Cheryl began to explain what she meant when she said she was guilty. Right, when she began to explain what really happened on July 4th, the door burst open, and in the Sun twins walked. "Cheryl, don't say shit until there's a lawyer here." Artemis almost yelled as her brother closed the door. "Excuse me, you two need to leave." the Sherrif began and Artemis simply gave him a deadly glare.

"For someone who is supposed to uphold the law, you're not good at following it Sherrif. Now, our father may not be around much, but he did teach us a thing or two. Like how it's illegal to question a minor without their legal guardian, or a lawyer present. In fact, you can be sued for it. But please, do continue." Artemis states as she sits down next to her friend, crossing her arms.

"It's okay Star. I'm ready to say what really happened." Cheryl tells her friend with a smile of appreciation at how the twins came to her rescue within seconds of her being dragged off.

"The plan was bananas. Even for me. Jason wanted to leave Riverdale, and never come back. He asked for my help to stage a tragic accident so that our mom and dad wouldn't come after him. Our story would be, we went for an early morning boat ride, and the boat tipped and capsized, and Jason drowned. In fact, we made it to the other side dry as bones. We said goodbye on the Greendale side of Sweetwater River. He promised he'd call me when he got to a place where he couldn't be reached or pulled back by our parents. One month, at the most. Every day I waited for him to call, for an email." Cheryl explained and to say the twins were shocked was an understatement.