chapter 11

Y/N POV

Y/N: what the ...

I was standing outside of the tennis courts with the other students, watching both king and their queen face off against each other in supposed to be a 'normal' tennis match. Well in reality they're using magic enhancing their reflexes.

Issei: this ain't a normal tennis match.

Y/N: no shit, by the way what was all that about?

Asia: well, they're arguing on who's servant going to have a familiar first.

Y/N: ohh.

Looks like both side won't be giving up soon.

At the end of the day, the match ended up in a tie.

--ORC clubhouse--

we're sitting on the sofa while waiting for both king discussed how to decide who will get their familiar first.

We are sitting on the sofa while koneko holding two broken rackets.

Y/N: a team match huh?

Kiba: yeah, Ms president and the student council still deciding what game should we play.

Y/N: (sigh) I have a feeling that this next game will be even more chaotic.

Rias: well that's one possibility.

We turn and see Rias and akeno standing on the doorway.

Rias: we'll settle this in a dodgeball match.

Y/N: (sweatdrop) see?

Rias: the match will be held tommorow night at the gym. Let's do our best shall we? For Asia and Issei.

Y/N: well I hope you guys best luck.

I stand up and started to walk away but stopped after Rias called me.

Rias: we're hoping you to participate Y/N.

I stopped and turn towards her.

Y/N: well this match is between your family only, I can't choose side if I wanted to.

Rias: oh I'm not saying that you'll participate.

Y/N: huh?

Rias: you'll act as the referee

My eyes widen

Y/N: oh no no no, I'm not going anywhere near you guys when you start using your magic!

Rias: fine by me, I only wondering what Sona will say if you refuse.

I gulped.

Y/N: fine then! See you tomorrow!

I transported to my apartment. I then walked to my bed and pull a suitcase from under it. I opened it and inside a pair of uniform.

 I opened it and inside a pair of uniform