The Curse Of Ravenclaw High: 4

Sam's P.O.V: 

I slowly made my way from Liberty's room. It was so hard to resist her, but I am a gentleman so I respect her brothers rule's. I walked slowly into the guest room.

I had Known her father years ago... she dosen't seem to know he was an Unnatural. She has a lot to learn. It will be hard to explain to her that her mother is still alive...

But when the time comes I will tell her.

Maybe...

I made my way to my bed taking off my shirt and getting into the covers. I thought of Liberty I had to keep her safe, Thats why I had to kidnap Chase. And with that thought I slowly drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liberty's P.O.V:

When I awoke my brown curly hair was a mess and It has become natural waking up to knotted hair. I slowly rose from my bed looking around my room it was still dark I wondered what time it was I looked over to my alarm clock it read 2:30 a.m. 

I knew there was no way I was going to be able to go back to sleep.

I pushed my self out of bed and walked slowly to the bathroom and flipped on the light's.

I walked slowly to the mirror staring at my clear complexion. I combed through my hair till they were in spiral's my mom's hair was exactly like mine. I missed her so much. I felt tear's flowing down my tank top and that's when I realized I had been crying. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see Toby by my side.

"You look more like mom every day Liberty. And you are just like her in so many ways. I know you must miss here more than imaginable."  He said looking at me in the mirror.

It was true my mother and I were very close during the years I knew her. She was one of my best friends. I try not to think about her to much.

"What do you want Toby?" I said yanking the comb through a knot in my hair.

"I need an excuse to come into the bathroom?" He said.

"Why didn't you use the spare?" I mumbled remembering the bathroom in the spare bedroom.

"Because your boyfriend is in there Liberty..."

Thats when I remebered Sam had spent the night, then I remebered it was two in the morning.

I groaned and walked out of the bathroom into my room. A thought popped into my head that wasn't mine when I thought about Toby for a momment

Toby: someone has some issues.

Jeez I'm sorry for not being so perky at two in the moring! I thought and then laughed at my self remebering that Toby coouldn't hear me.

Sam: What's so funny?

I jumped when that thought popped into my head like Sam was right there saying it to me.

Liberty: Oh nothing... Just laughing at how ridicouls this is. Reading minds that is I mean come on! I'm having a conversation with you through thought, kinda odd.

Sam: It takes some getting used to I know. So meet me down stairs in... ten minutes?

Liberty: Sure! I can't sleep so I need something to do before I die of boredom! See you in ten.

I sat up from my bed and strolled over to my closet. I picked out light colored skinny jeans and a purple t-shirt that says: Dance!. On it in white letters. I love to dance. Oh crap! I toatally forgot I had dance class today.