🌻Chapter 3🌻

(MIDORIYA'S POV)

I woke up and got ready for the day, rode down with Denki to the flower shop and we started our shift. We joked around and helped customers and work our butts off getting the orders ready so they could be shipped out this afternoon. It was also nearly time for my break, the only real thing i'd been exited for all day, sure making flower crowns for the couples were nice but this was something different...

I took off as soon as the clock turned 1:30, I speed down the busy streets and headed strait for the woods. If i'm right, wolves should follow the same route daily (amusing wolves are like cats in some ways). 

I got off my bike and walked it down the same path as yesterday, and arrived at the clearing were I saw the wolf last. 

And there he was... Standing on a rock on the far side of the clearing, facing its back towards me... My heart raced as I placed my bike down and shuffled forwards.

As soon as I steped forwards, the wolf turned its head and and jumped onto me, its fangs bearing, drooling onto me. Its warm breath blew into my nose. But just as if the wolf recognized me from another place, it got off me and stood back two paces.

"....?"

I shuffled back towards my bag and slowly unzipped it. The wolf, relising I may have a weapon in its bag, beard its fangs and started growling... Before it flead I pulled out one of my freshly made bento box and opened it up. 

But the wold was still bearing its fangs, so I threw my bag to the other side of the clearing. Reassuring it I didn't have a weapon.

Hesitantly the wolf walked over to me as I opened the box, and once it smelt the steak prepared in there it dug in. Making a mess of the box and cleaning it up at the same time.

"Mmhpm~! I havent had a steak in so long, this tase amazing"

"...." Did ... Did that wolf just talk?

💛END OF CHAPTER💛

A/N: Thank you so much for waiting, sorry this took so long school is still up for me >00<