🌻CHAPTER 5🌻

(whooooops I forgot about this sorry guys!!!)

"Baku-Bakugo?!!?" Midoria was shook, his childhood best friend was here, but why? He was just chasing a wolf just less than a second ago. No surely-

"Surprised? Though so," Bakugo glared at the small boy and growled, "Guess you figured it out by now, I'm a fucking werewolf."

"Bu- But I thought you mov-"

"To california?" Bakugo cut him off, his words slicing his point in half "Nah, ran away before those brats could find me, been living on my own for the past however long. What's with that face, wolf got your tounge?"

"No its just..." Deku though about it, Bakugo was living in the woods alone? How long would of that been... Why did he not come and see me, why did his parents ditch him??? How long has we been a werewolf??? Thoughts flooded into his head and he started feeling dizzy, his childhood friend who he though moved away in the middle of grade school is a werewolf??? And he is hot?!?! 

Wait Bakugo was hot?

"HEY!" Bakugo yelled, he was clearly getting pissed off at Deku's incompetence, "Stop muttering to yourself, your gonna faint someday because of it!"

"Ah sorry- Do.. do you mind If I ask some questions?"

"Fine, but on one condtion." Bakugo growled and looked at Midoria, his crimson eyes scared him, what was he going to ask?

"You take me out to dinner, and not at one of those shitty take outs like a proper place."

"Whaaaa-"

"You heard me Deku. Take me to some fancy place, you don't have to now but eventually your going to have to."

"... Fine.." Deku grimaced, he could barely pay his half of the rent with all the other stuff he bought, how was he now going to also pay for a fancy restrant. He was really going to not buy any Manga this month and do extra jobs if he wanted to pay for something fancy...

"Any way, so what did you want to ask?" Bakugo said, swaying his hips towards Midoria.

"How... How did this happen?"

💛END OF CHAPTER💛

AN: AAA SO SORRY SCHOOL GOT IN THE WAY AND I FORGOT ABOUT THIS!!

Also togami book coming soon???