Give him back,he's my brother!!

Life for Zeldris was miserable,unfair,irritating and so much more without Meliodas,he and estarossa and not spoken to each other since Meliodas left. Even tho Esatrossa wants to speak with him,Zeldris completely ignore him,pretending he didn't even exist but Estarossa won't let that continue cause he will confront his little brother.

Hey Zeldris,you know I can't stand this attitude of yours,said Estarossa as he started walking up in front to his little brother,in a demanding way he crosses his arms and glare,but Zeldris was not phased in the slightest by this so he sighed and said What do you want Estarossa?Estarossa rolled his eyes and said I don't like this attitude of yours,you're ignoring me because of that scoundrel named Meliodas!!!.

Zeldris was fuming with rage,so he jabbed a finger in Estarossa's chest and said Don't you dare speak to our oldest brother like that,there is no way he would never betray us,I told you and the others HE IS BEING BRAINWASHED!!!! Estarossa laughed coldly and said You expect me to believe that none sense,Our oldest brother betray us,get that in your head.

Zeldris glared harshly at Estarossa and said You and the others have no common sense,to think you believe that was utter foolishness,don't bring me and Gloxinia in this,we believe that Meliodas would NEVER do that you nor anyone else can't change out minds and belief.

Estarossa was furious with what Zeldris has said,realizing that he had nothing else to say,Zeldris started walking away from him,planning to ignore him again for what he said,Zeldris felt empty without his oldest brother Meliodas,he knew something is up and he'll fight until the end to get his big brother back,so he can feel whole again.

A single tear escape him,he felt that without his oldest brother there is no way he'll be able to go on,but he realizes that Meliodas would not want him give up,so he clenched his fist,anger bubbling inside of him,for that witch that calls herself a damn goddess,oh how Zeldris wants to show her not to mess with a demon's family,but that time is coming shortly and Zeldris knows that.

I want him back,give him back to me,He's,He's,my brother,I love him,YOU CAN'T TAKE HIM FROM ME YOU CAN'T,I'LL FIND YOU AND WHEN I DO I'LL END YOU,YOU WRETCHED GODDESS!!!!! I want him back he's now the only family I have. This is what Zeldris is thinking,he no longer accepts Estarossa as his brother even though they are permanently connected my blood,but he doesn't care one millimeter.

I know I know what y'all are thinking,I'm sorry updates for this story is really slow,trust me I'm trying to speed up the process,I'll update more faster I promise.

Anyway guys,see y'all in the next chapter,sorry that this one is so short, comment and vote please😇😇😇😇 bye see y'all👊✌👌