Unexpected arrival

Authors Note:
Hiiii guys,I hope y'all are enjoying the story so far,I still have a feeling this story sucks but I appreciate those who are reading it,I love you guys and please be safe..... NOW ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!

Authors Pov

The hideout was quiet,too quiet no sound was heard, at this moment the other commandments are standing with their mouths wide open but they quickly shut it since Estarossa would coldly scold them for having their mouths wide open.

D-d-did you just hit me??? Zeldris started at Estarossa in shock,Estarossa only roll his eyes and sat down in the couch he is pretending as if nothing happened,the others started coming back in the room and sat down beside their " new commander" they treat and speak to him as such but he obviously isn't they started having a conversation on planning  how to destroy the goddesses and everything ,Gloxi and Derieri went by Zeldris side to ask him if he's okay,they received a nod and a tiny smile,but they could see his eyes are brimming with tears,he clenched his fist and went out of the room and out of the hideout.

Without saying anything to anyone both Gloxinia and Derieri went out of the hideout to look for their commander and friend, Zeldris.

They saw him throwing random punches at a dummy letting out his anger and hatred for the idiot named Estarossa.

Derieri Pov

Gloxinia and I saw our commander Zeldris punching a dummy,he had tears rolling down his cheeks dark aura surrounding his body,I hate Estarossa even more for what he did,Zeldris is his little brother he can't just hit him for standing up for himself,It's obvious that Gloxinia feels the same way since there is an upset look on his face when Estarossa hit Zeldris.

I sighed look at Zeldris and said,I hate what Estarossa just did,that bastard hates Meliodas because he was going to be the demon king and not him,Estarossa is to stupid to see that Meliodas is a better brother than him.

Zeldris stopped punching the dummy wiped his tears  looked at me and gave a tiny smile and said thanks Derieri I needed that,I knew if Meli was here Estarossa wouldn't even get the chance to hit me,I miss him so much I desperately want him back.

Gloxinia sighed and said Yeah we do too,Meliodas is really a great guy,a great brother and an awesome commander we will get him back this war isn't done yet but we will get him back and take that stupid spell off him.

Zeldris smiled at us and said thanks guys I really needed that,I don't know what I would've done without you two,I'm really glad I have you both by my side,I'll make sure we bring my big brother back and everything around here will change.

Gloxinia and I smiled and went to hug Zeldris,which he allowed to happen he hugged back we are happy with each other,we're happy with it just being us but it'll be Meliodas added to our little group we just need a plan on how we're gonna get him back to us,back to Zeldris,he needs him more than us.