There's nothing to be sorry for

Authors Note: OH MY GOSH,GUYS I'M SOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SOO LONG!!!I have online evening college classes now and most of my time got taken with studying and stuff, now that I will be on holiday soon, I wanted to update this as soon as possible if there is any grammatical errors,I apologize,once again I'm very sorry now....LET'S GET ON WITH THE STORY!!!

Author's Pov

Zeldris shout Meliodas names sooo loud,but luckily the commandments were too far away to hear. It suddenly became quiet all of a sudden, Meliodas began to sweat, a worry look is on his face,assuming that Zeldris will beat him to a pulp for what he did that clearly he wasn't in his right mind.

Gloxinia and Derieri are soo shocked as well, to see their boss right in front of them,they stood still, in complete shock,not knowing what to say,or what to do, they thought that they were starting to hallucinate, but they weren't hallucinating this is real, but
at some point they began dramatically rubbing their eyes,which causes Meliodas to chuckle a little and smile a little bit.

Meliodas on the other hand, is very nervous for the FIRST TIME in his life, he stared at the three of them,whom started right back, it is beginning to get awkward so as Meliodas slowly starts to walk closer, Zeldris shouted again, and jumped on his older brother Meliodas, crying with tears of joy, the two other commandments decide to stay still and let the two brothers have their moment.

Because they haven't seen each other for soooo long,it feels like 1000 years all over again for the two of them.

Zeldris Pov
I'm literally crying right now my oldest brother is here, but wait how did he escape,did he attack them?, did they hurt him and decide to let him go,I swear if those bastard touched my oldest brother,I'll kill them all!.
I was thinking to myself until I heard a chuckle.

I really miss his chuckles, so I got up off the grass and offer my hand to my brother,which he accepted, we both are completely off the ground we stared at each other for a while until both Gloxinia and Derieri shouted and decided to jump on him as well.

I smiled softly, the scene is very touching, if someone that doesn't know anything about us and someone told them that we're demons and they see us,they would definitely NOT believe that we're demons.

I'm happy he's here, also I'm curious on how he escaped form that hell hole,I tried to wipe my tears put it seems useless, next thing I know I was being hugged by Meliodas, I hold him so tight,I'm afraid that if I didn't hold him tight enough,he might disappear.

Meliodas Pov

When Derieri, Gloxinia and I fell on the grass due to them jumping on me which I don't mind, I see my baby brother crying,trying to wipe his tears away, It really hurt me knowing that I'm the reason for his pain and these two as well.

So we got off the grass and I went to hug Zeldris, he hugged back so tightly,I don't mind, I turned to Derieri and Gloxinia and smile at them,they did the same with tears in their eyes.

I'm so ashamed of myself, I hurt the most precious people in my life, I feel so useless as a demon, I'm so so soooo sorry, but there was nothing I could do against that witch brainwashed spell. Guys I'm so so so so sorry, I didn't want you to get hurt because of my actions,I'm very very sorry,I'm don't know how will I be able to put my guilt and sorrow into words.

Out of the corner of my eyes I see Gloxi and Deri both came closer and Zeldris broke the hug a little and said there's nothing to be sorry for Meli,you didn't do it on purpose we know that wasn't you acting like that,we suspected that there was something wrong with you, there is no reason for you to feel ashamed because what you did wasn't your fault,you were not in your right frame of mind to control your actions.

Zeldris Pov

I see that my words shocked him because he is looking at me wide eyes, tears welling up in them so Deri and Gloxi nod and said Zeldris is right Meliodas,that wasn't you back there,we all know how much you hate the goddess with all of your being.
We all did a group hug and Meliodas started to break down,he started sobbing very hard,I've never ever seen him like this before and neither did Gloxi and Deri, this sight that my oldest brother is in is all those creatures fault and they shall pay.

Timeskip

We are all laying in the grass,when Meli sat up so we sat up as well and look at him in confusion, he noticed and said I can't stay here for long, I replaced myself with one of my dummies so those ugly creatures don't notice I'm gone,I'll have to go back soon,I'm currently trying to make a plan to come back to you all very soon.

Those words hurts us,knowing that Meli is right since he can't stay here much longer,he notice and he smiled and said guys please don't worry,we all need to work together now,the brainwashed spell will be coming back soon,so I'll have to go back and pretend to be asleep again,since that's what they though I'm still sleeping.

We are relieved to know that, so we smiled and nod in agreement that we must work together to make my oldest brother come back to us permanently.

Time flew so fast,it was actually time for Meli to go, tears welled up in our eyes again, especially mine,I didn't want him to go, he saw and I realised that tears are welling up in his too, so he groups hug us and he kisses our forhead, Derieri blushed and looks away which caused us to chuckle and then Meli turned his back to us,but before he left he look back at us and said

Goodbye for now, I'll be back again soon and when I do,this time it'll be permanent.

He smiled one last time and he vanished.

WHOOHOO I'M SORRY GUYS I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE!!!!! I'LL UPDATE MY OTHER STORIES SOON.

To those of you who still read this,thanks for being patient with me,I really appreciate it.
Anyway see y'all in the next chapter BYEEE!!!! Once again if there are any grammatical errors I apologize;) goodbye for now lovelies!!!!