Jerome x James x Mitch

(Jeromes pov)

Mitch and I are at Walmart, looking for slutty teenage boys to fuck, when we saw the perfect teenager to molest.

He stood by the fruits amd veggies, potatoes, lemons and cucumbers around him. An idea came to my mind.

"Mitch... Grab a cucumber, potato, and a lemon and go into the boys bathroom. Ill meet you there..." I whispered to Mitch, watching as he did as told.

I than walked up to the boy, starring at his ass.

"Hi im Jerome, and you have a nice ass. Wanna fuck?" I asked, watching as the boy raised an eyebrow. (That escalated quickly)

"Um, Im James... And it depends... How big is your dick?" (James you slut)

"Follow me and I'll show you..." I said, walking into the boys bathroom with James following.

As soon as we enetered the bathroom I locked the door and bASICALLY POUNCED ON THE BOY, ATTACKING HIS NECK. MITCH SHOWED UP OUT OF NO WHERE WITH THE SUPPLIES I ASKED FOR.

"OH SHIT PLEASE TELL ME YOUR NOT GONNA PUT THAT SHIT INSIDE ME!" JAMES YELLED, SEEING THE CUCUMBER, LEMON AND POTATO.

"FUCK YES WE ARE." I SAID PROUDLY, RIPPING OFF THE BOY'S CLOTHES. I RIPPED MINE OFF AS WELL, MY SEVEN MILE DICK HARDER THAN ROCK.

I SLAMMED INTO HIM, CAUSING HIM TO GROAN IN PAIN.

"HOLY FUCKinG SHIT!" HE SCREAMED, MAKING ME EVEN HARDER IF POSSSIBLE. MITCH MUFFLED HIM BY GAGGING HIM WITH HIS sMALL DICK.

I CONTINUED TO SLAM INTO HIM, GRABBING A CUCUMBER. I TOOK MYSELF OUT, ONLY TO PUT THE CUCUMBER IN.

JAMES BEGAN SCREAMING WITH MOANS, MITCH JACKING HIMSELF OFF.

"OH FUCK NO MITCH, YOUR ASSHOLES GETTIG REKED TOO." I SAID, GRABBING A POTATO. I TOOK MITCH BY THE HIPS AND PUTTING THE POTATO INSIDE HIM.

"OHMYGOD JEROME! I THOUGHT THE POTATO FLEW AROUND MY ROOM, NOT THRUSTED INTO MY ASS!" HE SCREAMED.

"J-JEROME! DID YOU FUCKING FORGET AVOUT ME YOU CUM SLUT!" JAMES YELLED, FUCJING HIMSWLF WITH THE CUCUMBER.

"FUCK THE SKINNY BITCHES, FUCK THE SKINNY BITCHES IN THE KLÜB!" I YELLED, TWERKING WITH MY NICKI MANAJ ASS.

(Hi im on cocaine. Its a wonderful drug)

"SHUT UP YOU WHORE AND JUST FUCK ME!" JAMES YELLED, BEGGING FOR MY SEVEN MILE DICK.

"FINE YOU SLUTTY CANOE!" I YELLED, TAKING AWAY THE CUCUMBER. I SLAMMED INTO HIM, MAKING HIM MOAN WITH PLEASURE.

"FUCK YES JEROM3!" HE SCREAMEX, SPRAYING WHIP CRESM EVERYEHERE.

~ okay holy shit Im done. Im just done with everything. I dont know what I just wrote. I cant even rn byE ~ Brendom