Prologue

"Could you please put that bottle back in the fridge?" Jungkook asks politely, with a his kind, gentleman smile on his face.

Jimin, who still had water filled in his puffed mouth, looks at him for a few seconds, before pouring the whole water from the bottle in his hand, on the floor. Purposefully trying to piss Jungkook off.

He smirks at the mess on the floor and then looks at Jungkook to see his reaction, but his smirk immediately drops when the man in front of him, just smiles back at him and even bows a little, before saying.

"You should have told me you can't keep it yourself Jimin shii." He says politely, and takes the bottle gently from Jimin's hand.
He pours it back, and puts it inside the fridge calmly. All the while, Jimin just keeps on frowning at the extremely nice man.

"Have a good night Jimin shii." Jungkook kindly bows and leaves the kitchen.

Jimin can't control his anger anymore and flips the cutlery from the table, on the floor, breathing heavily.

"Why the fuck is he so fucking nice??!!"

________________________________

*A/N:

Jimin in this story:

Jungkook in this story:

First of all ... THANK YOU  SAMATA DIIII  for the book cover...

So another weird Idea of mine, where....

Jimin is a short tempered criminal, Mr. Bad Boy who hates life.

And Jungkook is that ideal fairy tale type, humble and kind gentleman. Mr. Perfect who loves life.

What happens when these two meet? Do they have some past secrets?! well... obviously, because its my story, it won't be something very simple.😂😂 But this one is more realistic than my other stories.

Well.. tbh ... I myself don't know what secrets exactly yet.... let's find it out together??!!

So ARMY!!! Let's get it!!!*