Chapter 2: A Body..

You sit inside on a couch, reading a novel because you're a nerd.

Suddenly, you hear an announcement over the intercom:
"Puhuhuhu you've decided to play my game, huh? UPUPUPU You fools! It's the game in which if you want to leave you have to kill your classmates until I say the game is done! After a body discovery there will be a class trial, during the trial, you will present your arguments for who the killer is, and vote for 'whodunnit.'
If you vote correctly, then only the blackened will recieve a punishment, but if you pick the wrooong person... I'll punish everyone bEsIdEs the blackened, and that person will get the right to leave!"

You thought the idea of killing people was unconstitutional, you were on the side of hope, and if you don't fall into their traps you will make it out eventually, or so you think. You find that some of your classmates already have fallen into despair.
Note to self, you need to sleep with one eye open, you can't trust everyone.

That night you heard a noise, yet you didn't think much of it, you assumed it was just a rat or that filthy bear.
when the sun came back up, you awoken to the sensation of someone cuddling you, but you opened your eyes and realized, you weren't being loved.. THAT WAS THE DEAD BODY OF BYAKUYA TOGAMI! Why was it ontop of you? You were in shock all you could do is scream and yell, Komaeda ran into the room and so did Kokichi, mainly they just wanted you to shut up, but then they saw it, the body of Byakuya.

Eventually there was a body discovery announcement.
Everyone was given an hour to find evidence on who did it.

+-★Class trial time★-+

"Puhuhu the first person to guess the culprit right gets to keep this rich idiot's money!" Said Monokuma.

"Well dang bro I will be so rich!" Babe proceeded to call out.

"Let's stay on topic, clearly it is that Klownmaeda is the killer, he was less shocked than I was." Said Kokichi.

"You have no proof that it's me, besides, I've been in multiple killing games before this, so this sort of thing comes as no surprise to me." Nagito explained, "Don't forget, my husband, sans, has told me about the genocides that have happened in his timelines."

"Excuse me mortals, the Four Dark Devas of Destruction can sniff out a liar, Kokichi is telling the truth." Said Tanaka.