Chapter 2.5; A Body..

readers p.o.v.

''So Byakuya was found....dead...laying on top of me.....'' I said, with a scared and sad expression. ''Wait, how did the culprit get into my room?! I never leave my door unlocked!'' I yelled out in a panicked tone of voice. ''Hmmm.....'' Kokichi thought.  

-an unnerving silence filled the room for a moment.-

''Oh, I know!'' Kokichi yelled out suddenly, causing  everyone to pay close attention to what the boy was about to say. ''Well, its possible that the culprit could have taken [last name]-san's keys to their dorm room when you guys or [last name]-san weren't paying attention!'' Kokichi explained. ''That could be a possibility.'' I said. ''But we don't know that for sure.'' 

''Well, we gotta figure that out then!'' Kazuichi said, with his shark smile. ''Okay so...''I had a very focused look on my face, with my finger on my chin. ''Let's look at the crime scene.'' Tanaka said, with a determined look on his face. 

[insert picture of crime scene]

A shiver went down my spine, remembering what happened that morning. I was looking scared and Kazuichi seemed to notice. He was at the podium next to me. ''Hey [last name], you okay?'' He asked me. ''Y-yeah, i'm okay.'' I stuttered. I looked at Komaeda and saw that he was staring at me. ''What?'' I said with a slightly mean tone, not meaning to. But hey. This is a class trial, no time to be nice, just figure out the culprit.  

Komaeda looked like he was.....nervous? I gave him a suspicious look. ''Why are you l-looking at me l-like that, [Last name]-san?'' He stuttered. ''Komaeda, why are you stuttering?'' I said with a smug look on my face. ''W-what? I don't know w-what you're t-talking about-!'' Komaeda said, waving his hands in a manner of denial.

''Komaeda has got to be the culprit! Guys, i know i may be a liar but i know he's the culprit!'' Kokichi said with a 'believe me!' look. ''Otherwise, why would that idiot be stuttering?!'' Kokichi exclaimed. ''Kokichi is right. There's proof, too.'' 

''There's what?!''

Komaeda kinda yelled, but not full on yelled, in a shocked tone. I laughed, knowing he was caught.

Kazuichi was looking so focused when he was looking at the crime scene when suddenly...

''WHATS THAT THING RICH GUY IS HOLDING?'' Kazuichi pointed out. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 ''Its a...love..note...?'' I said, slowing down my speech, almost as if i wanted to say it in my head.

Everyone seemed to gasp. Questions like ''ooh who was it meant for?'' and ''why would rich boy be holding a love note?'' Filled the room.  Kokichi broke that questioning time with; ''It was probably umm...meant for someone??''  He said in a 'duh' tone. Everyone looked at eachother. Who could it be for?! Jesus christ the curiosity is KILLING ME! Then hamster guy said; ''Oh yes, I found the note on the floor when we were investigating the mortal's crime scene. I thought I might as well pick it up. Here, it's for you, mortal.'' He gave the note to me and everyone made an ''ooooooooooooooh'' and I read out;

'Dear [first name] [last name],

a kiss is just a kiss until 

you find the one you love,

a hug is just a hug until you

find the one you're always thinking of.

a dream is just a dream until

it comes true,

love was just a word until i met you.

love, your secret admirer.'