TWENTY NINE²⁹

✫  ✬  ✭  ✬  ✫

Jungkook was in shambled.

"My body... is in agony."

"Lol."

"Did you just say 'lol' out loud?"

"And? Fight me."

"Jimin, refrain from the unnecessary aggression," Namjoon said, and then looked at Jungkook, who was lying on the medical clinic bed. "You alright, Kook? Sorry, Jin had to inject you... you didn't look too well."

Jungkook looked at Namjoon, and humphed, looking away. "Why do you care... Mr. Meanie pants... just go... be rude to me without acknowledging my feelings."

Namjoon sighed, and Jimin looked at Jungkook in an upset manner. "We're sorry, Kookie. We shouldn't have done that. Because you're always so lively we didn't think it was affecting you so much. Our bad." Namjoon said, and Jungkook looked up at the ceiling.

Jungkook hummed, and Namjoon and Jimin waited for a second, but then realized Jungkook wouldn't respond. "You feeling better?"

"Yes. I'm fine." Jungkook said, and Jimin and Namjoon nodded. "We'll leave you alone," Jimin said softly, and he and Namjoon walked out, closing the door behind them.

The moment they left, Jungkook cramped up, lifting his hands to look at them. His delicate fingers were turning silver from the tips. He didn't know what that meant, but he had a bad feeling. Also, they hurt like shit.

Jungkook didn't know what to do. A part of him wanted to leave, somehow. Never see any of their faces again. Never see Taehyung's stupid grey hair and grey eyes again. Never had to witness that ever again. A part of him wanted to never see the faces of the six boys ever fucking ag-

"Jungkook!" A voice came, and the medical room door burst open. "Banjo!" Jimin yelled, and then left.

Okay, what the fuck. Jungkook got up from the medical bed and rushed outside the spaceship to see a banjo in the arms of Jin, who was playing it.

"Country roads~" Jin sang, playing the banjo. "Take me home~"

"What the fuck is going on?" Jungkook asked in a small voice and saw Jin, Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon all standing around while Jin was playing a fucking banjo. Yoongi had a flute.

"We found instruments," Yoongi explained.

"From where?? This is an empty desert planet and you found instruments??" Jungkook asked, and then saw Hoseok with a drumstick in his hand and thought better not to question it.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jimin asked Namjoon.

"He's playing loud screamo music in his room. Go call him." Namjoon said, and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Let him suffer."

"No."

Jungkook groaned, and Jimin pursed his lips and then rushed to Taehyung's room. He heard loud emo screaming and a booming bass coming from Taehyung's room, and hesitated before opening the door.

When he did, he saw Taehyung on his bed face first, crying loudly. Full on sobbing. "Hey, man, you good?"

Taehyung's hand reached out and pressed something on the wall which stopped the music in an instant. Taehyung turned his head. "I'm great." He said, pretending to be fine.

"You were crying."

"No, I wasn't."

"You have tear stains on your cheeks."

"I blinked too much," Taehyung said quickly.

"No, Tae. You blank too many times." Jimin said, and Taehyung rubbed his face with his hands.