Downhill

He's with the babysitter. He's with the babysitter. Why was he with her??? Ever since I walked in on them last week, it's all I can think about. He keeps saying he's sorry and trying to make it up to me, but I saw what I saw. He had her in our home, with our kids, in our bed, and he thinks sorry is going to change that. That sleazy little babysitter ran off and hasn't come back either. I can't even kick Austin out, he has to stay for the kids. He couldn't keep it in his pants and I won't let the poor kids suffer for it. But him I can never trust again. It's safe to say I'm not gonna be hiring a babysitter anytime soon either. If he wants more hookups, he can have them away from our forced project life. I'm done. It physically can't get any worse from her, can it? I'm pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of keys in the door and the sound of giggling. I leave the kitchen and head towards the door and see the last thing I wanted to see. It's Austin, and the babysitter is giggling and trying to find new ways to touch him every second. I clear my throat so they know I'm there and Austin's eyes immediately widen when he realizes they aren't alone. She looks at me giggling and says "I'm Elizabeth, but everyone calls me Liz. I'm here to be yours kids new mommy." I roll my eyes and steady myself for a second before speaking. "Actually, your name is Liz and you're the bitch that thinks it's cute to suck at babysitting and can't figure out why nobody but poor Austin here is willing to date you, but we all know he's just using you because you're easy to get in bed. You're old news sweetie, now get out of my house." She looks taken aback and opens her mouth to speak but words don't form. Austin looks embarrassed, and he grabs her arm and mumbles about how they have to leave "so the kids don't get confused". Once the door shuts, I smirk and lock the door. Once I know nobody is around, I do a little victory dance for saying what I was thinking to her, but then stopped so I could go and finish that load of the kids laundry I had been doing when they came in.
———————————————————————
Authors Note :
• What do you guys think of baby Franklin on tik tok? I'm OBSESSED he's so cute lol
•What do you guys think should happen next?