Second Scoreboard

Harley Quinn had more energy then she had last night. She woke up, took a shower and felt fresh as a daisy. The creamy coffee lifted her mood. She loved being the host for the show. She felt like all the contestants were her little babies even though some of them were twice the size of her.

The little free time she had was spent on Instagram photoshoots. Her antiques both on the show and behind the screens showed that Harley Quinn was an eccentric First Lady for an eccentric president.

For the left-wingers, the RHF Corp. was their only hope. The right-wingers consumed by the news and television had high hopes that the Games Of Mass Destruction would solve all the world's problems.

The reality TV show had become Harley's life. Even if the surviving contestants, past, present or future hate her guts, each one of them had held a piece of her heart. They were all beautiful to her. She had seen the show grow from the international sensation it was today. She got to see first-hand the things that many skim over like the tender kisses that never make it on air.

Many viewers would be waking up to Harley Quinn blowing a kiss in front of millions of viewers. "Hello!" She waved out her arms and leaned over to hug the camera. The cameraman made sure that the lens zoomed in at her cleavage. "You are watching The Game of Mass Destruction. Wherever you are in the world, whether you're watching this on your phone in New York City or illegally streaming this in the Philippines." She chuckled. "We don't care as long as you enjoy the show."

Harley guides the cameraman into her office where her friend, Deadshot was rocking around in her chair. Harley leaned over on her table and halted to chair. "So Deadshot, what's making you laugh so much?"

"These tweets man," Deadshot sighed. "Some of them are just too much."

"Well before we go to our first scoreboard, let's read some of these tweets."

Deadshot looked up at her. "You really want me to read these?"

"Go ahead."

He chuckled, before clearing his throat. He gave his voice a strong oomph. "Sal Manella, director of Global Studios has put: Lesbians, robots and idiots getting slaughtered. What else could I possibly ask for a game show? Oh yeah, If only all the women could be naked all the time."

She giggled and curtsied towards the camera. "I'm so glad you're enjoying it, Mr Manella. And I want to give a massive thank you to you and everyone from Global Studios for your sponsorship. Let's hear some more comments."

"Professor Hershel Layton has written: Last night the world lost a talented writer and a gifted musician. My greatest sympathy to the families of those who have died in this program."

"Professor Layton has always been very critical of this show and his comments are something we will take on board to make next years contest even better."

"And here's one from Satoshi Mochida: Seiko...Naomi...please live."

"How about reading some positive tweets like Mr Manella's?"

"Well, there's a lot of praise about the sex." Deadshot gazes into the camera. "I mean you guys are all hot over Yuzi and Mei. This one from Brocktherock96 has twenty thousand retweets. Yuzi and Mei are two perfect girls. I'd love to get between them. PS Good luck Ash and May. But Mr Kimura from Japan, however, has just put: I don't understand why everyone is so obsessed with Yuzi and Mei. Naomi and Seiko are much more passionate. And thanks to the Game of Mass Destruction, #lesbiansandrobots is trending worldwide."

Harley knew what was poking up under the desk. "And thank you very much for your time Deadshot, now we're going to talk to the contestants and reveal day 2's scoreboard." She placed her travel mug on her desk and strolled towards the balcony.

The air seemed sweeter today. "What's up, puddings! I think you're all doing a fantastic job out there. For surviving the first twenty-four hours a bonus 24 points have been added to all your scores. Well done everyone." She cheered them on like a soccer mum. Her happiness quickly faded when the thought of Shuichi Shindou and Eiri Yuki's final moments were so apart. She had read Shuichi's autobiography last night. The closing chapter of the epilogue was etched in her mind.

"I want to die by Yuki's side."

"And it is with regret that we lost rock star, Shuichi Shindou, the last surviving member of Bad Luck along with his one and true love, best selling romance author, Eiri Yuki." She lowered her head, trying to hide the tears rolling down her face. "Can we please have a moment of silence for these talented people. They were such a beautiful couple. They destroyed 8 robots, had sex with each other three times. Their final score was 590.41, which means 36.9 points will be given to all of you."

She used the moment of silence to get her composure back. She lifted the mic closer to her hand and took a deep breath. "Thank you for joining me. And now here are the scores. We'll start with Ken & Davis. My, you boys have been working hard. You've slain 48 robots. Their score so far is 1306.

Naruto & Hinata has destroyed 40 robots and had sex three times. The final score is 1256. What a sweet couple.

Hannah & Marianne have destroyed fourteen robots and their score including bonuses so far are 456. That ain't bad. That's pretty decent.

Yuri & Victor hasn't destroyed any robots yet. But they had sex and have earned 156 points so far. We hope to see more from you both.

Phoenix & Miles have destroyed three robots and had sex and their score so far 231. That's nothing to object about.

Susan & Mitzi have destroyed 38 robots so far. Mitzi shot Shuichi in the head and helped boost her team's score. Our veteran's score so far is 1156. I hope they enjoyed the orgy in the pool.

Ash & May have destroyed 16 robots so far and had sex twice. They have a respectable 606 points.

Three is the magic number for Naomi & Seiko. They've had sex three times and destroyed three robots. They have 331 points.

Monika & Sayori has destroyed 7 robots, had sex twice and killed three people. Monika didn't get lucky with Eiri Yuki, so she killed him instead. The poor bloke was pretty much begging for death. Total scare is 1056.

Joey & Tea has destroyed 16 robots and has a decent score of 506 points.

Sakura & Syaoran is chilling idly with 106 points. You better start destroying some robots or have some sex otherwise the audience is going to get bored with you. Or some frustrated contestants might come up and kill you.

Haruka & Michiru have destroyed 17 robots and their score so far is 531.Fantastic effort.

Asta & Yuno have destroyed 16 robots and they're not far behind Haruka & Michiru with 506 points. You two are very ambitious.

Mikasa & Armin has destroyed 45 robots given them a fantastic score of 1006 points. You two truly make your country proud.

Light & Misa has destroyed 18 robots, had sex twice and killed two people. So far they have 856 points. I have a feeling that the score is going to increase soon.

Mei & Yuzu are still in the league. They've destroyed thirteen robots and had sex eighteen times. They have 1331 points so far. And you know what, the fans are loving you."

She heard a round of applause behind her coming from all the production team. She joined in too. "Well done everybody. Five pairs already above the 1000 mark. 356 robots have been destroyed so far. You've got 1644 to go till you can go home. And I know that some of you are supporters of the RHF Corp. The chiefs are not the angels you think they are. There will be a party at the beach tonight at 7 PM. This will be a good opportunity to gain some points."