Fourth Scoreboard

Piles of letters on the top of her desk, Harley Quinn picked up each one and gave them a kiss. She adored feedback, especially ones handwritten from all over the world. They weren't all in English, but she blessed them anyway with her plump red lips.

She left her coffee cold. She topped her drink with sugar. She needed the sweetness. The letters from Indonesia meant more to her than ever before since Indonesia announced that Game of Mass Destruction would be banned in the country. It would also be a criminal offence to nominate a contestant with any Indonesian citizenship or ancestry.

Other Muslim countries would soon follow. Harley struggled to smile. Game of Mass Destruction was a show that, in her eyes promoted equal opportunities. It didn't matter what religion, sexuality, race or gender they were, they could be free. The island was lawless, nothing was against the rules so long as they don't escape.

"Why did Indonesia have to ban us?" She swung round in her chair. "Now other countries will follow."

"Cheer up!" the director shouted. "Austin Powers is coming."

Her mood lifted. "Oh, yes! It will be great to see him. Is he happy to come on air?"

"Yes. He's even willing to give an interview." She pumped her fist in the air and finished her coffee. The director hovered over her desk. "Are you ready? We're due to be on camera soon!"

Harley Quinn reapplied her makeup in a hasty fashion. A slap of foundation, blusher and layer of lipstick and she was done.

"Going live in four...three...two...one!"

"Welcome one and all to the GAME OF MASS DESTRUCTION!" She clapped her hands and waved her bat dried with Kenny and Eric's blood from four days ago. She licked it. "Are you ready for a good time?" She rammed her face into the camera with an open mouth. With her tongue in-between, her nostrils. She wiggled her tongue on the lens like a lollipop. "I SAID ARE YOU READY FOR A GOOD TIME?" She jumped back. "Did you say yes? Good! Cause we've got one of season one's survivors Austin Powers in the studio!"

When the camera turned to Austin, everyone in the studio gave a round of applause. He waved, flashing is crooked teeth, thick black frames standing out from his greying hair. Nodding, he said, "Thank you for having me Harley, it's great to be back."

International spy, Austin Powers joined the first season of the show with his twin brother, Dougie Powers (A.K.A Doctor Evil). Austin and his brother were nominated by his nephew, who hated him after his Dougie decided to drop his Doctor Evil persona after capturing Goldmember.

After surviving the first series, Austin went on to become prime minister and ran the country for five years before retiring at the appropriate age of 69.

"Are you enjoying retirement?"

Austin nodded. "Yes. I am."

Harley leaned over and patted his back. "So, have you kept in contact with any of the other contestants since you left the island?"

He tilted his head back. "I would like to say yes, but sadly no. I do miss the island. I mean there was some traumatic experiences, but I also experienced some of the best times of my life."

"So you really miss the shagging?"

"Yes!" Austin admitted. "I miss the shagging the most. All my fantasies came true on that island."

"So have you been watching any of the seasons?"

"Of course. I love the show. I have to say that this year's season is by far my favourite."

"So would you say this is the best season of Game of Mass Destruction ever?"

"Oh yeah baby!" He chuckled, pointing at her. "You were trying to get me to say that, weren't you."