DC| 003.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 ★·.·'¯'·.·★
"DIA"

"Antisocial I don't wanna hear bout they problems"

"Why y'all looking uncomfortable?" One of my dad's stepsons asked us.

I looked at my dad and his wife and kids sitting on the other couch that was on the opposite side of the room. "We don't know y'all." Pinky made a stank face.

"Y'all might be tryna kidnap us away from our momma." Poppy looked at them funny.

My dad started chuckling "Ain't nobody tryna kidnap y'all asses. Why would I kidnap my own kids?"

"You barely know us." Pinky mumbled.

"You doing yo own kids dirty so hell, We ain't gone put none past you." I shrugged.

My sisters looked at me surprised as well as him "How I'm doing y'all dirty Ms. India? I can't wanna see my kids now? It's been a while" 

"Who fault that is?" I made a face.

He looked a little offended that I of all people was talking to him like that "What's yo attitude with me?"

"Just from how you do my mom with our living conditions. We had to move multiple times because of you and the way you treat and talk about my mom on the internet will never make up our relationship. I don't even wanna be here and I know they don't either."

"Ion treat yo momma like nothing."

"Exactly." I nodded "You treat her like shit and that effects us. You do stuff to hurt her and don't even know you hurting your kids as well."

"I wanna go home." Poppy pouted

"Shid, I don't. I love it here." Chyna shrugged comfortable as hell on the couch.

She don't know no damn better.

"Looks like youn need no kids." Pinky shrugged looking at his other kids. "You got enough."

"Them ain't my kids." He looked at Pinky crazy "Them her kids."

"Isaiah really?" His wife glared at him. "You know you treat and claim my kids as your owns so don't even."

"That's even worse." Poppy shook her head.

"What?" One of them asked.