DC|019.

ıllıllı 𝐉𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞 ıllıllı
"HEAVY"

"Where I'm from, they ain't have hope, they call us ignorant"

"When Rod wave said everybody kissing ass to get to heaven and ain't going ? Ian lying, I thought hard on that. That lyric been running through my mind every since."

"You one of the ones that ain't going." I looked at him "You don't repent or nothing like that."

"God know my heart." He waved his hand.

I shook my head chuckling "Crazy."

"YouTube filled with reject hood movies." Al sat in the desk in front of Tae.

"Tighten up." Tae started laughing.

"Deadass. Acting be on straight ass mode." I shook my head. 

"It be real ass street niggas, Fuck niggas expect?" Tae asked.

"Nah one good hood movie I fucks with tho? Plug Love."

I nodded "Yea that movie was straight."

"Dude did ole girl dirty at the end of the movie tho, Ian even gone cap." Tae shook his head.

"Her? Nigga they did my nigga Murda dirty as a bitch." I shook my head "They ain't even have to do my nigga like that."

"That shit was based off a true story." Tae looked up from his phone.

"Ian even gone cap, I thought Murda was Derez DeShon when I first watched it." Al said.

I thought bout what he said for a few seconds then laid my head on the desk and started dying laughing "They do not look alike."

"Yes they do. In certain pictures they do."

"Nah, Ion think they do." I shook my head downing my laughter.

"I cannot make this shit up." Al showed Tae a picture of Derez DeShon.

"Them ain't the same niggas?" Tae looked at us.

"Nah. They two different people."  Al nodded.

"Them niggas don't look alike." I chuckled getting up grabbing my bookbag as the bell rung.

"I'm finna go ask Nina out to prom. I'm out." Al dapped up me and Tae splitting ways.

"I'm hungry." I looked around the hallway walking towards my second block.

"After I take my finals, I'll be glad when this shit over." Tae shook his head.

"Nooo cap." I agreed walking in my second period.

"Grab a textbook from the shelf and grab the review sheet!"

___________________