Showers & Sleep

When the front door opened, Gray was shocked to see his girlfriend, covered in cuts and bruises, being held up by the iron dragon slayer.
"Hi darling!" Juvia exclaimed, looking perky despite her injuries.
Gajeel huffed, and passed her off to her boyfriend.
"She hasn't slept in thirty eight hours, good luck." Gajeel closed the door behind him as he left, eager to get back to his own house.

Gray looked down at Juvia slumped in his arms, still smiling. The ice Mage  pulled away to look her over. "Mavis Juvia, are you okay? Why didn't you go to the infirmary, or find Wendy?" He questioned.
"Juvia missed you. Besides, it's just a few aches and pains. Juvia will be fine."
Gray shook his head, taking her hand and leading her to the bathroom. "Come on, clothes off." He told her. "Oh, Gray-Sama! So bold," she giggled, pulling her torn coat off.
Her boyfriend rolled his eyes.
"No, you're getting in the shower. Once you felt better you would kill me if I let you in the bed like that."
As she removed her clothes, Gray turned the warm water on in the shower and grabbed the stool from the vanity, placing it in the shower.
Once Juvia was ready, he helped her onto the chair.
She sat there quietly as the water washed off the dirt that clung to her skin. Gray took off the clothes he still had on (which happened to only be his boxers) and jumped in the shower behind her.
"Gray.." Juvia sang.
"Yes Juvia?" He sighed.
"Are you naked?" She giggled again.
"Nothing you haven't seen before," he said, glad that her back was to him so she couldn't see his blush.
He grabbed her favourite shampoo and conditioner set and started to wash her hair.
"So how was the job?" He asked, mainly to keep her awake as she had started to close her eyes.
"Oh it was fine. The man who posted the job let Juvia and Gajeel-kun stay at his inn for free. Gajeel thought he was flirting with Juvia, but Juvia thought that was silly."
Gray tensed slightly before forcing himself to relax, and continued massaging her scalp.
"Yeah? What was the name of the inn? We might have stayed there before,"
Juvia didn't reply, her body relaxing as she landed on his chest.
"Hey Juv, stay awake. We're almost done." Gray quickly rinsed her hair and ran a wet cloth over her body to get rid of the remaining dirt.

Juvia sat on the bed in clean clothes, which consisted of some old shorts and one of Gray's shirts. Gray stood in front of her, drying her hair with a towel. Once he decided it was dry enough, he chucked the towel into the basket near the door. Juvia looked at him, messy blue waves framing her smiling face.
"Thank you Gray-Sama."
"Don't worry about it, now get some sleep," Gray pulled back the blanket as she climbed under the covers, sighing in content as her head landed on the pillow.
"Good night, Juvia,"
Just as he turned to leave, he felt a small hand grab his, and looked back to see Juvia's pleading eyes.
"Juvia is still sore, can Gray be her hot water bottle?" She asked shyly, and he couldn't help but find her incredibly cute.
"Sure," he sighed. Gray climbed into the bed beside her, pulling her back to his chest. He felt her completely relax a few seconds later as she fell asleep.
Gray knew that he should get up and make dinner or get her something to take when she woke up, but right now he just wanted to hold her.
At least for a few minutes.