Icebergs & rain

Gray sat at the bar, pretending to listen to the rest of Team Natsu's conversation. The rain outside fell harder, and he watched as it dripped down the window pane.
"Gray, are you listening?" Erza asked, more in concern rather then the anger that he expected.
"Was it supposed to rain today?" He asked, his gaze still on the window.
"I don't think so," Erza replied.
"Do you think it's Juvia?" Lucy whispered.
"I'm not sure," Erza mused. "Gray, go check on her. I give you permission to enter the dorm."
"W- what? Why me?" He spluttered, finally looking at his friends.
"Because you're the one that has been staring outside for twenty minutes." Erza said.
"Yeah Ice breath, go check on your girlfriend," Natsu laughed through a mouthful of food.
"Shut up flame brain. I was going to leave anyway. I may as well drop by on my way home."
Erza and Lucy smirked at his words. Gray walked quickly out of the guild hall, his shirt abandoned on the floor.

---

"Hey Juvia? You there?" Gray knocked on the door, listening for anything happening in her dorm.
A few seconds later the door opened, and there stood the girl he was worried about. Juvia wore a white (strangely familiar) shirt which was way too big for her and a pair of blue plaid pyjama shorts. Her eyes were red and there were tear tracks on her cheeks. Her blue eyes widened and she tried to hide her face.
"Gray-Sama shouldn't be seeing Juvia like this! She's so embarrassed." She shrieked.
"Don't worry about it. Are you okay?" The concerned look on his face made her want to melt into a puddle.
"Yes, why would-" Juvia stopped and turned to look out her window. "Oh. Juvia didn't realise she made it rain. Juvia's very sorry," she ducked her head in embarrassment.
"It's fine, as long as you're okay?" He asked again.
Juvia laughed. "Oh yes, Juvia was just watching a movie. It made her a bit emotional, that's all."
Gray relaxed at her explanation, chuckling.
"That makes sense. What movie?"
"Titanic," Juvia replied, and when he gave her a confused look, she gasped. "Gray-Sama's never seen Titanic? It's one of the best love stories ever told," she bounced excitedly. "Would Gray-Sama like to come in? There's about thirty minutes left."
Gray was about to say no, but her puppy eyes made him agree. "Alright fine. But don't expect me to cry."

---

"I don't get it, why don't they both just go on the door? That guy's an idiot, there's obviously enough room," Gray asked. He sat next to Juvia with his arm resting over the back of the couch behind her. Juvia sat there with a box of tissues on the coffee table in front of her as she hugged a pillow to her chest.
"Juvia thinks that he just wanted to save her. That's so romantic." She explained, dabbing a tear on her face.  A few seconds passed before she spoke again.

"Juvia would always let Gray-Sama have the door," she added.
"Pfft. No, cold doesn't bother me. You would get the door."
He almost fell over when she turned to face him with fire in her eyes. "Juvia would refuse. She would not be on the door unless Gray-Sama was with her. If not, she will freeze in the water with him."
"Don't be stupid." Gray grumbled.
"Gray-Sama, promise Juvia that if a ship sank, you would stay on the door with her." Even though her eyes were puffy from her tears, she glared at him with such intensity that Zeref himself would pee his pants. Gray sighed.
"Fine. If we're even on a ship that hits an iceberg and sinks, I promise to stay on the door with you."
Within a second, the fire in Juvia's gaze disappeared and she smiled happily.
"Good." She said, turning back to the movie. As the boy in the movie began to sink into the water, Gray couldn't hold his tongue. 
"Jack's still an idiot though."
"Gray-Sama!"