Chapter Four: Days gone

WARNING: This chapter features mentions of self harm, Read at your own discretion 

A man stood in the abyss coated in a blue flame. Hiro began very slowly approaching him. 1 step. Hiro sat up from his bed 'Just a dream i guess'. His phone read 9:12am. "Ahh there's my luck, just early enough to go to school. He gathered his things and set off. His class was just beginning their english lesson. The door creaked on his way in, and of course the entire class turned and looked at him, including Maki who made Hiro blush as he walked, but for some reason the class seemed a little bigger. Two faces stood out in particular it was Tristan and Rosie.

Hiro stopped in his tracks and rubbed his eyes to ensure this wasn't a dream. They were really there at JB high uniforms and all. Hiro began walking towards them, "What's wrong you look confused" Tristan whispered while the teacher sat down. "Wh- dont act like this is normal, Why the fuck are you at my school" Hiro whispered

"Dude are you okay, we've literally been here for like.... (*He began counting on his fingers*)..... 9 days!" Tristan declared.

Rosie glared with an attitude and a hand on her hip, Hiro might have only known her for a day but Rosie was the type of girl who's personality you could tell from a glance.

Something was up and Hiro knew it. Nine days had apparently passed by. And Tristan and Rosie now come to my school. 'What the fuck is going on?' he thought to himself. "So what have I been doing for a week and a half?". Rosie began to explain "Well for about a week nothing has really happened but last night was a little crazy, I can't believe you forgot, since you don't remember for some reason here's what happened let me set the scene."

The three walked down the dimly lit street towards the center of town "Do you think were gonna actually do anything tonight or just walk around and have nothing happen" Tristan said, No-one replied the unsettling reality of the fact that without finding the stone the entire world would end, no one would admit that though. Turning the corner sat the old church at the end of the block. A shadowy figure walked in. Was I the only one who saw that? She asked, without any response they all began running towards the rundown building. Rosie got to the door fast and threw open the doors but were greeted by something extremely unexpected.

Through the doors stood 6 people all wearing different masks and costumes all turning around to face them, once again with Cain standing at the podium. Cain shot with a snicker "Oh.. Nightlight, I don't take it here to join our little group are you?" "Not a fucking hope in hell, were here to well... uh, Samus why are we here?" Nightlight retorted "We are here to see what evil shit you are up to, and to stop it I see you've developed a little Pussy Posse"

"Well these fine men and women here are a part of my organisation and together we will carry out the will of God, I've gathered only the best, and by the way Hiro... " Hiro's gut sank, "... you think just because we were so close I won't kill you myself you're wrong." Hiro froze up. 'How does he know i'm nightlight, this means im going to have to watch my ass' "You couldn't even fight me without powers"

"YOU THINK YOUR SO FUCKING PERFECT DONT YOU? YOU COCKY LITTLE SHIT, JUST BECAUSE YOU SLIPPED OUT LAST TIME DOESN'T MEAN YOU WILL EVER BE HALF AS LUCKY!!" Cain exploded. A funny thing about Cain was he would always release his anger in one short burst then always return to his calm, calculated self. "Oh yea asshole, thanks so much for that hole in my arm it took an entire hour to heal." Tristan blurted. Cain simply rolled his eyes. "Hey By- I mean Ace show them your little trick, you guys are gonna love this!" Cain said in an excited voice. Tristan backed up and drew Rosemary pointing directly at the throat of the boy now approach "No funny business or you can say your goodbyes right now"