Bad Liar.

Hell is a teenage girl,
and she is bound by secrets

𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘖'𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘺𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘖'𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘺
𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧

I just wanted a second chance
at keeping him safe

Thandiwe Newton  LUISA BREWSTER
Thomas Gibson NICK BREWSTER
Jacob Artist  MYLES BREWSTER
Millie Davis  RILEY BREWSTER

Drew Van Acker  JASON DILAURENTIS
Robbie Amell  ERIC KAHN
Brant Daugherty  NOEL KAHN
Gabrielle Union  COACH RHODES
Indya Moore LENNON FREEMAN

FIVE MONTHS HAD PASSED. It had been five months since Maya St. Germain's body was found. Five months since they arrested Garrett Reynolds for the murder of Alison DiLaurentis. And five months since the girls found out A was Mona Vanderwaal, in revenge for stealing away her best friend and in a bid of capturing a friendship with the rest.

With the latest song from Rihanna playing gently in the background, before Labor Day weekend and the anniversary that brought, the girls rejoiced in Spencer's living room for a get-together. Each with a plastic cup, soda diluted with vodka, they caught up and toasted to senior year around a crackling fire. Emily sat with her feet on the sofa, her back to the arm of the chair, while Hanna was next to her. Spencer and Aria sat at the opposite end, and Halle was laid across on the chaise, with her back warmed by the roaring flames.

"Em, you and I are the only ones to do anything worth talking about this summer," claimed Hanna Marin confidently. She had cut her hair short and wore it in effortless beach-waves, forever a reflection of what was trendy or just about to be. She said, "I mean, Halle spent most the summer shacked up with Jason in Cape May, Aria took some boring picture class, and Spencer went to college."

"I took a full-load at Hollis," defended Spencer Hastings, her superiority leaking out. "Halle went to Nationals with the cheer team, and Aria beat out a thousand applicants for a space in that photography class."

Hanna smiled, but there was no interest behind her eyes. She turned her attention back to Emily, who she was heavily invested in. "So, how many houses did you build?" she asked.

"Uh... I think we finished about six," answered Emily Fields. Her words were beginning to slur, having drank more than any of the others already. Emily was clearly haunted, her eyes lacked their usual sparkle. There was a dullness to her, any light stolen the night Maya was found dead.