Party Time

After school I went home and took some time to love myself

After school I went home and took some time to love myself. A bubble bath, face mask and a glass of red wine.

I deserved to pamper myself after that argument with Zed and Addison.

Soon it was party time.

Zed, Addison and I weren't on speaking terms.

My darling sister seemed to agree that the wolves have it easy compared to the zombies but she also sympathizes with me for not having a place in this world.

I've just decided I need space from them.

And what better way then a party with white claws and keg stands?

I was wearing a white tank top, pink denim skirt, a light blue denim jacket and white sneakers. My hair was pin straight and had a small pink flower clipped in the back of it.

It was around 9pm and the party was kickin

It was around 9pm and the party was kickin. People were dancing, drinking and having fun.

Except for me.

I was sitting on the front porch, waiting for Wyatt's arrival because he was the only person I wanted to see now.

"Hey sis" Addison called out, closing the front door behind her as she came outside.

I didn't answer.

"Look Arabella, we're both sorry" Zed spoke up, standing next to Addison.

Again, I didn't say anything.

"I just don't think anything's changes. You all seem to think things are different but we only see what we want to" I admitted, looking up at the night sky lit up with stars.

Arabella:
Are we crazy
Living our life through a lens
Trapped in our white picket fence
Like ornaments
So comfortable we're living in a bubble
Bubble